The Mourinho Thread

Aright, here what i think. Except his Porto career, the glories with Chelsea and Inter were not his own. Any above average manager would have had the same glory.

Yes it's so easy to win just because you spent your right proved AVB spent nearly £80m in his sole summer with us and got sacked for taking a team who were champions 2 season's previous to 5th or when Kenny spent £80m in the same summer and finished 8th.

Ofcourse money helps, but if you seriously think any half decent manager could have had the same scale of success at Inter and especially Chelsea Jose had, then i advice you to see your nearest doctor.

Klopp, Guardiola, Martinez etc in a few years time, who knows? And Roman won't care where Mourinho goes after this. He will sack him if he feels like it really.

Hope so. He seem willingly committed to AVB previously but had to sack him because of the circumstances back then.

Martinez is the most over rated manager in football.

Am I the only one who didn't like him saying when "We" won the Champions League? On the surface of it, sure, the spine he originally nurtured had a part to play in it and he can claim to be a Chelsea fan or whatever which can feel romantic and flirtatious to fans, but I feel like it takes away from Di Matteo's shine a bit which I don't like.

Mourinho didn't win it. We didn't win it with Mourinho. We won it with Di Matteo and the key players who got us that far. Drogba + Cech aside it had nothing to do with Mourinho; Mata and Ramires being examples.

I'm probably looking too much into it but I'm pretty sure it's been said exactly to get this sort of "WE LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXX" reaction.

Am I the only one who didn't like him saying when "We" won the Champions League? On the surface of it, sure, the spine he originally nurtured had a part to play in it and he can claim to be a Chelsea fan or whatever which can feel romantic and flirtatious to fans, but I feel like it takes away from Di Matteo's shine a bit which I don't like.

Mourinho didn't win it. We didn't win it with Mourinho. We won it with Di Matteo and the key players who got us that far. Drogba + Cech aside it had nothing to do with Mourinho; Mata and Ramires being examples.

I'm probably looking too much into it but I'm pretty sure it's been said exactly to get this sort of "WE LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXX" reaction.

he meant "we" in termfs of him being a Chelsea Fan..not in terms of "hey look, most of the important players were bought by me and they have won the CL title".

he meant "we" in termfs of him being a Chelsea Fan..not in terms of "hey look, most of the important players were bought by me and they have won the CL title".

I thought that. But I just find it annoying how he'll pop up now and say "NOW I'm one of you" because it suits him and claim he's spiritually been with us all this time or whatever's going through his head. I know it's flirting what he's doing. He does it at every club. I just don't like it.

Martinez is the most over rated manager in football.

Read an article in the Independent before saying that the club admires him for the play his style of play. Was considered by the club apparently.

I thought that. But I just find it annoying how he'll pop up now and say "NOW I'm one of you" because it suits him and claim he's spiritually been with us all this time or whatever's going through his head. I know it's flirting what he's doing. He does it at every club. I just don't like it.

Well, Mourinho is a master of pressing the right buttons to charm people. OR you're just reading way too much into it.

Seems to me like your looking for something negative to point out. Which other time could he have said that? When managing Inter or Madrid?

He has showed Chelsea as much love as he can while managing other teams without going too far for the sake of inter/Madrid supporters. Maybe even going a bit too far with his love for us during his Real period.

I understand that mourinho has a great understanding of psycholgy and the interview seemed too perfect but everything he says sounds genuine to me. I have zero doubt about that. Not for one second did I get the idea that he was claiming the CL trophy a bit of "his".

Yes it's so easy to win just because you spent your right proved AVB spent nearly £80m in his sole summer with us and got sacked for taking a team who were champions 2 season's previous to 5th or when Kenny spent £80m in the same summer and finished 8th.

Ofcourse money helps, but if you seriously think any half decent manager could have had the same scale of success at Inter and especially Chelsea Jose had, then i advice you to see your nearest doctor.

I think u are being harsh in avb and daglish. I thougt avb signing was excellent, but we had pathetic squad. Remember Bosingwa and malouda in the first team. Daglish in the other hand did awful signing with his trio british.

But i think mou is a better coach than those two but you cannot win without good player.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill, I can imagine Jose was delighted when we lifted the CL trophy last year, to a point I bet he celebrated like one of us. He's part of this club even when at Madrid, he's just a supporter in a managerial role and a super manager at that.