The Mourinho Thread

Incredible all the speculation and people in the 'know'.

'Jose wants this, Jose wants that, he don’t get on with so and so, he wants to bring in, he wants to sell this bloke'

If Jose was so predictable and everyone knows what he is thinking or plans to do would he really be one of the most successful managers in the past 12 years?

Social media, Facetwiiter, and corporate media awash with speculative bollox.

You didn't know? One mandatory criteria to become Journos nowadays must have an ability to read other people's minds.

:Goober:

Kalou—"Every man who plays under Jose [Mourinho] could never say, ‘Jose promised me this but then did something else’."

Kalou—"Jose is always honest to his players. If you deserve it [to play] he will give you it, if you don’t, he won’t."

His achievements speak for themselves. All you have to do is Google them. If you're unwilling to look past his last season at Real then no one can help you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as long as you have Torres listed as your favorite player, nobody is going to take you seriously. Your obviously somebody that started watching football recently and have no idea what it takes to have the record Jose has.

LOLOLOL, How fricking easy it is here to label anyone that he doesn't know football. I've been watching football for pretty long lol . Trust me bruv ! Mourinho is so fucking overrated, Here is said it, fricking hang me :P

Aright, here what i think. Except his Porto career, the glories with Chelsea and Inter were not his own. Any above average manager would have had the same glory. If you'd take out the Roman's money, Mourinho would have never won a shit at Chelsea, oh and that inter team he won the champions league with was the team Mancini built, plus he had the privilege to do some more transfers that improved it further . #truestory

But he failed in Madrid! :Goober:

Totally, he had RONALDO, OZIL , ALONSO , RAMOS , PEPE, MARCELO , KHEDIRA, DI MARIA(i don't rate him much though haha) etc . Not winning a major trophy speaks for your it's crebility, managerial ability

LOL??? seriously???

one season overrides everything he has achieved in the past... not beating getafe overshadows beating BARCA 3 times this season...he lost 4-1 to dortmund but if the finishing had been better RM would easily have been 3-0 up in the first 20 minutes, anyways not counting that, RM still showed character and almost pulled off the impossible.

as to answer your question, YES HE WILL DELIVER.

I thought you had me in your ignore list lol. Am i #2hot2ignore lol?

dont h8 mii kuz im bootyiful

Kalou—"Every man who plays under Jose [Mourinho] could never say, ‘Jose promised me this but then did something else’."

Kalou—"Jose is always honest to his players. If you deserve it [to play] he will give you it, if you don’t, he won’t."

why the crappy players are always the best to talk about Mou? First Arbeloa, now Kalou.

If only they were this good playing football... they would have made me much happier.

we do a much better work guessing what Mourinho is saying.

I had my share of good guesses before the interview saying he was going to look forward to develop guys like Oscar and Luiz and that he was probably going to bring back Lukaku and Kevin to put them under his wing and develop them himself.

I can't even take any credit on that because isn't that the most obvious thing in the world?

I really want to move to England, given the rubbish they write, I'll try to become a writer to those sites... I'm probably less clueless.

LOLOLOL, How fricking easy it is here to label anyone that he doesn't know football. I've been watching football for pretty long lol . Trust me bruv ! Mourinho is so fucking overrated, Here is said it, fricking hang me :P

Aright, here what i think. Except his Porto career, the glories with Chelsea and Inter were not his own. Any above average manager would have had the same glory. If you'd take out the Roman's money, Mourinho would have never won a shit at Chelsea, oh and that inter team he won the champions league with was the team Mancini built, plus he had the privilege to do some more transfers that improved it further . #truestory

Totally, he had RONALDO, OZIL , ALONSO , RAMOS , PEPE, MARCELO , KHEDIRA, DI MARIA(i don't rate him much though haha) etc . Not winning a major trophy speaks for your it's crebility, managerial ability

Yay, you're back with you hashtags!!!! #yolom8 #2spooky4me #2muchswag #go4itm8

So the most successful manager in world football over the last 10 years is so fucking overrated? :lol: Almost forgot how much of a troll you were.

Welcome back I guess... :lol:

4th of June

Jamie Redknapp: "I don't think this one is going to be a long-term marriage, more of an affair, but Mourinho will come in and make a real impact."

5th of June

José Mourinho: "I have a big emotional connection with the club, I have got a very young team in my hands with a lot of very young talented players, it's time to develop the players. The players need stability and I am in Chelsea to give that stability to the team and players, and I am going to stay a long time."

Lol, tit.

Aright, here what i think. Except his Porto career, the glories with Chelsea and Inter were not his own. Any above average manager would have had the same glory. If you'd take out the Roman's money, Mourinho would have never won a shit at Chelsea, oh and that inter team he won the champions league with was the team Mancini built, plus he had the privilege to do some more transfers that improved it further .

Jose made that Chelsea team, if Ranieri had stayed we would of probably finished in the top 4 again but we wouldn't have won the league no way. If you take out all of Romans money, nobody would have won anything in his era.

The Inter team he inherited lacked self belief and confidence after Mancini left, Jose sorted that, he galvanized a bunch of experienced players along with completing the transfer of Wesley Sneidjer who he built his team around. Sneidjer was the masterstroke signing for Jose, Militio eventually signed and he also along with Ibra/Eto'o and Sneidjer basically carried Inter to those trophies.

To say Jose was average is a joke. Cambiasso, Samuel, Cesar, Chivu, Stankovic etc were all good players but the team didn't function as a team. He signed Sneidjer and managed to rejuvenate the older players to do something special. Tell me the last Italian team to win a treble? Please do? The fact Jose won the CL as well despite Inter not having won the trophy in 50 years as well is a special achievement. To say Jose is an average manager is beyond ridiculous.

I know its your opinion but you have to look at what he done with Porto, Chelsea and Inter and even with Madrid in his second season to see that he is not average. His trophy haul proves this. When did an average manager win 20 trophies in 10 years?

Also from February 2002 and April 2011 Mourinho hadn't lost a home game, average manager yeah? Only coach to win league titles in Spain, Italy and England, you sure hes average?

One thing I want to see from Jose is to instill into the players is making a good and solid start to a game and rid players of stupid basic mistakes like we seen last season. We would kick off, knock it around and out of nothing just hoof it long, I want to see patience and get the basics right. So many times we lost possession needlessly by giving away a stupid 5 yard pass and the other team would be on to us like a fat lass in Burger King.

the best manager in the world is over-rated... SPEECHLESS... anyways what do u say to something as idiotic as this.

4th of June

Jamie Redknapp: "I don't think this one is going to be a long-term marriage, more of an affair, but Mourinho will come in and make a real impact."

5th of June

José Mourinho: "I have a big emotional connection with the club, I have got a very young team in my hands with a lot of very young talented players, it's time to develop the players. The players need stability and I am in Chelsea to give that stability to the team and players, and I am going to stay a long time."

Lol, tit.

Well, Mourinho may want to stay for a long time but Roman could easily pull the trigger anytime he desires.

Well, Mourinho may want to stay for a long time but Roman could easily pull the trigger anytime he desires.

Unless Klopp becomes available, I don't see any other manager that could be better. I also don't really see anywhere else for José to go until he wants to manage Portugal when he's 60-65+.

I just feel like Mourinho isn't the only one who learned since the last time they had a deal.

I know how he treated RDM could show us Roman has the same immediacy issues he had 6 years ago, but I guess he learned the difference between a guy like Mou and the rest. Also he has a lot of young guys there and he knows there's no one better than Mourinho to make them profitable.

Unless Klopp becomes available, I don't see any other manager that could be better. I also don't really see anywhere else for José to go until he wants to manage Portugal when he's 60-65+.

Klopp, Guardiola, Martinez etc in a few years time, who knows? And Roman won't care where Mourinho goes after this. He will sack him if he feels like it really.

I just feel like Mourinho isn't the only one who learned since the last time they had a deal.

I know how he treated RDM could show us Roman has the same immediacy issues he had 6 years ago, but I guess he learned the difference between a guy like Mou and the rest. Also he has a lot of young guys there and he knows there's no one better than Mourinho to make them profitable.

Hope so. He seem willingly committed to AVB previously but had to sack him because of the circumstances back then.

Klopp, Guardiola, Martinez etc in a few years time, who knows? And Roman won't care where Mourinho goes after this. He will sack him if he feels like it really.

You're completely right...

I just hope he doesn't feel like he should sack him.

I would really love if Mou was to us what SAF had been to ManU and what Arsene is for Arsenal. I like long term deals between clubs and managers as long as the managers are quality. Mourinho is one of the very best.