The Mourinho Thread

I thought that. But I just find it annoying how he'll pop up now and say "NOW I'm one of you" because it suits him and claim he's spiritually been with us all this time or whatever's going through his head. I know it's flirting what he's doing. He does it at every club. I just don't like it.

I think you got it wrong, mate.

He says 'now' because now he's coming back to the team as fan and when he first joined us in 2004 he wasn't a fan.

He didn't become a Chelsea fan while he was on Inter on RM. He became a Chelsea fan while he stayed with us the first time.

I think it's pretty obvious the now in that sentence means this because the question is a comparison of what he promised in his first interview when he arrived here and what would he promise now.

He said the promise is the same, the difference compared to that first interview and this one is that now he is a Blue fan.

I think he'll go with 4-2-3-1

Cech

Azpi - Terry (if he's healthy, otherwise Cahill) - Mangala (or any new CB) - Cole

Luiz - Ramires (or new DM)

Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Cavani

I believe Essien and Lampard will start a few matches, rotating with Ramires or Oscar.

I think he'll also bring Kevin to the starting XI on occasion and given how the kid answers he may start in more matches

The alternative would be a 4-3-2-1

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - Mangala (or any new CB) - Cole

Oscar - Essien - Ramires

Mata - Hazard

Cavani

Here I can see Kevin rotating with Oscar and Lampard with Essien

edit: it seems I can't do right or left - I really can't, and I'm too lazy to edit the whole thing, so yeah, invert the left and right backs and wingers.

Edited by bluefire

Maybe not next year but after working on the positionnal sense, I could see Oscar and KDB the two more advanced players in a 3 man midfield.

Oscar would not need much work with his background in Brazil and the way he played in the olympics.

KDB It would just be a matter of calming him down a little bit, being more effective in defense with less running by being in a better position in the beginning.