The Mourinho Thread

Why people think Roman is some sort of an alien who cant acknowledge and learn from the mistakes he has done?

Abramovich knows this latest managers sacking and panic buys didnt work and that Chelsea needs stability with a quality manager to be successful in the long term and not only during 6 months.

If Mourinho does a great job in the first three seasons, I can see the Russian thinking twice or even three times before sacking him if things start to fall down. I can realistic imagine Jose staying for 6-7 years or more.

I honestly believe we are one step above the stigma of a "crazy rich club". We have already an stablished loyal fan base, great infra-structure, amazing set of young talents and competent professionals to not do another Torres like deal. No way Jose and/or Roman will fuck this up!!!!

because all the interim manager, somehow always can make this team reach final in european campaign

:Goober:

but actually, this cross in my mind, why roman and board,

still feel fine even they parted with manager in the middle of the season, make this team like sink ship from changing the manager

they didnt have slap in their head, because they maybe think, with changing manager the team will be 'wake up' to perform better on the pitch for the rest of the season campaign or save the season

if mourinho does a great job in the first three season, how if not ????

i really hopeful, mourinho will stick for 3-4 years minimum, but not become delusional

my question is, beside title gamestyle is what really roman want isn it ?

and gamestyle only can work and implement successfully by time, not by what result you get

so why he always change the manager over and over again because the result ??

in the past roman showed to us, he react when bad period hit us, not keep patient the manager to try building his own methode to the team

doubt of Roman patience of result when we hit bad perioud for couple months, is stll there

although i really hope there roman and mou have clear agreement to have stability atleast for next 2 years, no matter how the season going

Mourinho set to weigh up De Bruyne and Courtois in Belgium game ahead of Chelsea takeover

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337455/Jose-Mourinho-set-watch-Thibaut-Courtois-Kevin-Bruyne.html#ixzz2VXyLiixq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

" When We Won The CL With Roberto "

In OUR club there's the semi-final WE lost on penalties against Liverpool; the semi-final WE lost with Guus Hiddink against Barcelona. You have the semi-final that took US to the final when WE won with Roberto.