The Mourinho Thread

I before E, except after C :D

Wasn't there talk of Luiz being seen as the next captain? Now all of a sudden Mourinho is okay with selling him. The press don't know shit about this one.

Yeah even JT stated Luiz is captain material elect, perhaps the press are currently bored shitless or it's the work of some agent doing their best to put the feelers out to test the clubs resolve? Even if it is 35m, how do we replace a player of his ability that is so versatile you could play him anywhere and he would still perform admirably? Totally different player to the JT's and Vidic's of this world, prob wont ever be the defenders they were but he has more in his locker thats for sure - wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Jose elevate Luiz to captain next season when JT and lamps are unavailable and to keep him in midfield.

Thanks for the heads up on the spelling - nicely put! Infact and I cant remember their names but I was so impressed with Juve's defence I would be happy for us to sign a couple of their players - strength in depth, build from the back and all that.......

Yeah even JT stated Luiz is captain material elect, perhaps the press are currently bored shitless or it's the work of some agent doing their best to put the feelers out to test the clubs resolve? Even if it is 35m, how do we relace a player of his ability that is so versatile you could play him anywhere and he would still perform admirably. Totally different player to the JT's and Vidic's of this world, prob wont ever be the defenders they were but he has more in his locker thats for sure - wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Jose elevate Luiz to captain next season when JT and lamps are unavailable and to keep him in midfield.

Thanks for the heads up on the spelling - nicely put! Infact and I cant remember their names but I was so impressed with Juve's defence I would be happy for us to sign a couple of their players - strength in depth, build from the back and all that.......

I think Chellini is their best CB.

One of the best IMO.

Is there a reason why they (the press) are so adamant on Jose to be unveiled on 2th of June ? Madrid already said he'll leave them, why wait till that particular date ? Don't understand.

Final game for Real Madrid i assume.

Just being professional about it and waiting til after the game before he concentrates on his next job i would assume. That press conference will be the one i can't wait for.

Serie A: Rafael Benitez named as new coach of Napoli

De Laurentiis on Monday evening tweeted a picture of him shaking hands with Benitez on his verified Twitter account, and wrote: "Rafa Benitez is the new coach of Napoli. A great man with international experience. A leader."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12962/8739140/Serie-A-Rafael-Benitez-named-as-new-coach-of-Napoli

So he is not even worth an article on the official Chelsea website, saying goodbye? :D In the following days probably.

Mourinho at the Play-off final today probably looking at Chalobah. I'm really believing he's coming now but once he's unveiled, i'll probably cry. We've done a lot since he left but it's not been the same by a long shot.

I have Moet ready to toast his arrival back. I said before and I will say again.....I will drink and toast in the streets when dad comes home, I love this guy.

CFC fans lets get ready for the home coming of dad.....