The Mourinho Thread

A boxing counter puncher retaliates, we don't. We just hold on to our lead. Look at Real that's what you call a true counter-attacking team.

i am not talking about our current team, i am talking about how Jose likes his teams to set up, but we dont have the players to be effective playing that way right now.

Disgrace, if true.

Nonsense. Footballers don't play for managers. A great motivator can squeeze (a bit) more out of players but they don't actually play for the manager. They play for themselves. We're talking about athletes, natural born competitors. Losing is failure.

Sensationalism at it's finest.

That was posted by BBC, they are usually reliable.

If this is true, then this downfall isn't just Mourinho's fault as it has been suggested by many here. Some players have weak mentality too and use their player power in order to get rid of the manager that they don't like.

That's the reason we are not producing. Some of the guys are not giving a damn. Rather lose than win for Mourinho? The team and fans should come first before anyone else for players.(on the field) There's a huge amount of people who don't like their bosses but still do their jobs. This cunt should be found out and sent to train with academy players without ever getting to play a game for Chelsea again. I don't care if he's a star or a rotation player.
He's spitting into face of every Chelsea fan by saying this.

who the hell is Lou Sticca?

Today, it seems that Mourinho’s exit is becoming increasingly inevitable as super agent Lou Sticca has just tweeted out that the Special One is already gone.

Sticca has been involved in some of the most high profile transfers in Australian and Asian football in recent years and is also the Managing Director of Tribal Sports Group. He is extremely well connected in the footballing world so his claim should not be taken lightly. However, whether it is actually true or not cannot be confirmed as of yet

Today, it seems that Mourinho’s exit is becoming increasingly inevitable as super agent Lou Sticca has just tweeted out that the Special One is already gone.

Sticca has been involved in some of the most high profile transfers in Australian and Asian football in recent years and is also the Managing Director of Tribal Sports Group. He is extremely well connected in the footballing world so his claim should not be taken lightly. However, whether it is actually true or not cannot be confirmed as of yet

Wow. Getting excited now.

That was posted by BBC, they are usually reliable.

If this is true, then this downfall isn't just Mourinho's fault as it has been suggested by many here. Some players have weak mentality too and use their player power in order to get rid of the manager that they don't like.

That's the reason we are not producing. Some of the guys are not giving a damn. Rather lose than win for Mourinho? The team and fans should come first before anyone else for players.(on the field) There's a huge amount of people who don't like their bosses but still do their jobs. This cunt should be found out and sent to train with academy players without ever getting to play a game for Chelsea again. I don't care if he's a star or a rotation player.

He's spitting into face of every Chelsea fan by saying this.

It was said by a guy who didn't even hear it from the player himself. I don't find that reliable at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Hazard who doesn't want to play at 100% for Mourinho anymore. Can't really blame the guy. I mean what would you do if your supervisor gets your personal doctor fired because she tried to give you medical attention during a working session? Of course as a human being and not a robot you would typically feel guilty and indignant and wouldn't give your all to him.

Anybody else have the feeling that the club is holding itself back in the hope that Jose would eventually resign? It's not too far fetched to think that they could be feeding this bullshit to the media to create pressure around him.

It's becoming apparent that things are not going to get better considering we have been hearing those infamous "working hard to turn things around" rhetorics since August. The players have started to push more for results than earlier, but in a broken system which doesn't work anymore it can only frustrate them when they're giving their all (presumably) but are still struggling and getting humiliated. Playing every game with the same old approach would irritate me as a player when it's apparent it isn't working and is setting my and my friends careers back. Questioning the manager's tactics and general approach is a valid concern here for everyone in the club.

I have very little hope left that he manages to dig himself out of this hole. I think he will lose the squad's and club's trust before he gets around to changing his mentality (which I doubt will ever happen, he will rinse and repeat in his new club).

Also I read somewhere in this topic that he has spent ~200-300 million on players over three years. Add to that we had to balance the books by selling players, so we also sold for approximately the same amount if not more. The club has moved around ~half a billion pounds for this project, and this unrecognizable mutation of a football team is the outcome. Something to think about.