The Mourinho Thread

I still want him to stay till the end of the season. If Guardiola wants to come then sack him and get Guardiola.

If not let him continue.

No other manager that I see as improvement to him.

Other then that if we can't get top 4 why don't we finish 3rd in the CL and go for the EL and win it to get CL?

Unless we do the impossible one more time and win the CL this season.....

This is a right attitude fan.

When things gone bad, some fans just ignored mou's achievement last year trophy ffs.

Jose should have spoken to Klopp who knows all about a top side being completely out of form. I distinctly recall that Dortmund side being relegation battlers the season after they won the league (or finished top 2 - I don't recall exact details now)

Jose should have spoken to Klopp who knows all about a top side being completely out of form. I distinctly recall that Dortmund side being relegation battlers the season after they won the league (or finished top 2 - I don't recall exact details now)

Agreed, people seem to forget that Klopp went through the same shit last season. The only difference is that Klopp handled the media way better than Mourinho did, or the German media isn't as insidious as the English are.

This is a right attitude fan.

When things gone bad, some fans just ignored mou's achievement last year trophy ffs.

i don't live in the past! i look what mou can make in the next seasons! he has been 2 years, and what has he done? if has someone in this 2 years seen some project for a long time? young? team's play?? something???of course then, now i don't stay to explain all the motivations cos i want mou out that i already said in the past!

Agreed, people seem to forget that Klopp went through the same shit last season. The only difference is that Klopp handled the media way better than Mourinho did, or the German media isn't as insidious as the English are.

ok ok, we are not confronted this situation compares to that !

1) it is arrived for mou only after 2 years, klopp then 6 :)

2) klopp had created BVB out of noothing, without a lot of money and the crisis was arrived after 6 years! Mou instead? crisis after 2 years, has all money he wants and not has created nothing, he is just destroying it

I think it has reached a point where only changing the manager will turn it around.Its already in the players mind that he's gone.Sad to see him go but seems to be the only way to turn it around. Remember Chelsea before Jose

I still do remember, and apart from Vialli and Guulit's tenure combined we barely won anything (A community shield and some pre-season cups). Our football was at times great but highly inconsistent especially under Ranieri, we would beat United 3-0 one week and lose to Charlton the next week.

It's not guaranteed we'll be better than we were with Jose(when the team is at it's best).

But if the lot of you are willing to put up with the same bad results/form under a different manager....

i don't live in the past! i look what mou can make in the next seasons! he has been 2 years, and what has he done? if has someone in this 2 years seen some project for a long time? young? team's play?? something???of course then, now i don't stay to explain all the motivations cos i want mou out that i already said in the past!

ok ok, we are not confronted this situation compares to that !

1) it is arrived for mou only after 2 years, klopp then 6 :)

2) klopp had created BVB out of noothing, without a lot of money and the crisis was arrived after 6 years! Mou instead? crisis after 2 years, has all money he wants and not has created nothing, he is just destroying it

You combine the number of seasons Jose has been here and then do the math again. Jose has been here from 2004-2008 and now 2013-2015, it's almost similar to Klopp.

I can't argue about the youth integration but it's not like other teams are better off in that regard in recent years. Arsenal had Bellerin come through, United have Martial, we have Zouma who's now a mainstay in team.

To say that Klopp created BVB out of nothing and Mourinho destroys teams is bullwhack, Mourinho has built Chelsea teams with great winning mentality and has the silverware to prove it.

But sure, it means nothing now for some of us given that we're in rut.

I still do remember, and apart from Vialli and Guulit's tenure combined we barely won anything (A community shield and some pre-season cups). Our football was at times great but highly inconsistent especially under Ranieri, we would beat United 3-0 one week and lose to Charlton the next week.

It's not guaranteed we'll be better than we were with Jose(when the team is at it's best).

But if the lot of you are willing to put up with the same bad results/form under a different manager....

Whats it 5 wins in last 20 games?Results arent improving and worrying players arent performing .I think they sense Jose is gone.I know we won't get a good replacement.The only one I wud be happy with is Pep.But I am 90% sure he ain't coming to Us

You combine the number of seasons Jose has been here and then do the math again. Jose has been here from 2004-2008 and now 2013-2015, it's almost similar to Klopp.

I can't argue about the youth integration but it's not like other teams are better off in that regard in recent years. Arsenal had Bellerin come through, United have Martial, we have Zouma who's now a mainstay in team.

To say that Klopp created BVB out of nothing and Mourinho destroys teams is bullwhack, Mourinho has built Chelsea teams with great winning mentality and has the silverware to prove it.

But sure, it means nothing now for some of us given that we're in rut.

2004-2007? ok, nothing to say... it a waste of time!

one day, i want him gone, the next day, i just dont know.

jose has made mistakes, a lot of mistakes. some of the players that we sold (mata, kdb, lukaku), some of the players that we bought (cesc), some of the players that he trusted in (oscar).

even now, even in this moment when things could not be any worse, he wont actually give gametime to youth.

i just wish things were different. well, most of us do.

i dont think any manager in the world is simply coming in and getting 23 wins out of the left 27 games. top 4 is as good as gone. even top 5 is as good as gone. if we actually wanted to make a difference it would have been right before the first international break. now its nothing but useless to sack him. we will still not get european football, we still wont get a trophy and someone like jose's record in the last few games would read what it is now.

give him this season and the january window. and lets just pray. thats all i got. also lets pray that players like RLC, kenedy and baba get the appropriate game time.

one day, i want him gone, the next day, i just dont know.

jose has made mistakes, a lot of mistakes. some of the players that we sold (mata, kdb, lukaku), some of the players that we bought (cesc), some of the players that he trusted in (oscar).

even now, even in this moment when things could not be any worse, he wont actually give gametime to youth.

i just wish things were different. well, most of us do.

i dont think any manager in the world is simply coming in and getting 23 wins out of the left 27 games. top 4 is as good as gone. even top 5 is as good as gone. if we actually wanted to make a difference it would have been right before the first international break. now its nothing but useless to sack him. we will still not get european football, we still wont get a trophy and someone like jose's record in the last few games would read what it is now.

give him this season and the january window. and lets just pray. thats all i got. also lets pray that players like RLC, kenedy and baba get the appropriate game time.

I feel the same.Top 4 is pretty much gone.If he survives this international break he will be there atleast until Jan window.Make 2 or 3 good buys early in the window not for this season but the next and hope everything goes right.But we need 2 wins out of two to survive this week .

The club has a big decision to make and there are two ways to go:

1) back him COMPLETELY or

2) sack him IMMEDIATELY

Any other middle solution is bad for the players and the club and an insult to Jose. It's like having an unstable relationship with someone who could break up with you any moment. Why would you invest more time and energy in the relationship then?

Don't back him for 50% or 1 month and let him and the players in an anxious mood, don't give the manager and players the feeling that any important game could be the last game with Jose. First the players who admire him will try everything to safe their manager (West Ham, Stoke), but once the results aren't coming they will lose confidence and some weak minded players might even give up. ''Why should I track back when Jose will be sacked soon anyway?''

Since it's obvious that I am in the ''Mourinho IN'' camp, I will only clarify what is backing him COMPLETELY:

- Make an internal statement to Jose + the group of players that Jose will remain as the manager no matter what. (to take away the pressure, anxiousness and re-motivate the weak minded players)

- Support him in full for the January window, and give him a fair chance to rebuild from there. (Compensation for the horror summer window)

- Optional: Kill the media rumors that has a bad influence on the fans and players : Make a stronger media statement that Jose is the man for this job and the club wants to keep him for years no matter what happens this season. (the first statement was short and weak, it was a good example of a 50% backing statement)

- Reassess Jose's position in the summer: the above statements are of course half fake ''no matter what'' has its bottom line, the club can't relegate for example.

So back him or sack him, no middle way please.

Completely agree. A strong decision has to be made. Either keep him for the rest of the season, back him in the January window OR let him go now.

its foolish to try to find a footballing reason to all this because it has nothing to do with football. Its not about players form, bad luck or bad decision by referees. It can only be solved with jose's departure or a total revamp of the squad, meaning, the selling of Hazard, Oscar, Matic and so on... I'm not sure if the club should pay such a huge price just to make it work with Jose

If ANY player is thinking that, they shouldn't be in the bloody pitch. Which is why I am so angry with Mourinho. There are clearly players who aren't giving their ALL, not worthy to wear a Chelsea shirt yet Mourinho keeps playing them.

Then we have hungry youth players who put their hearts out for Jose like Kenedy, RLC and Traore and what does he do with them? RLC wasn't even on the bench! These players should be starting games by now over these weak minded players.

It's a tough period to be Jose I think, one game the players give everything and play very well (Stoke) and the next game the same group of players play very very bad. (Liverpool). For example Hazard was my MOTM vs Stoke, despite missing a penalty, he looked like a reborn child in the #10 role, but the next game vs Pool he completely disappeared, Jose even dropped Cesc to play Eden there. Mikel was rewarded with a starting spot over Matic, but then vs Pool he managed to lose 3 balls in midfield to create danger for our team. Oscar was also rewarded but played like he didn't care much. Jose must be scratching his head all the time this season.

We're also missing some leadership on the pitch and dressing room, we've lost DD, Cech, Cole, Essien, Lamps in a very short amount of time.

This quote says it all:

Ballack: "During my time at Chelsea, there were 5 or 6 captains of national teams in the dressing room. Now there is a lack of everything."