The Mourinho Thread

Jose Mourinho wants Chelsea return - with or without Champions League place. But deal is far from done.

http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/6e0d48d1-91e8-47c0-b9d1-0b9eacda948b/?source=twitter

Hmm this dude talks shit.

If Mourinho + Real Agree to mutually part company no payment is required!!

If Real are looking at replacements and Jose has just one shred of proof - he can claim constructive dismissal and walk on a free...

That's just 2 plausible scenarios we could employ.

Wish the club would sort it out - either Jose or Jupp ;)

Interesting comments by Peter Kenyon:

"If I was at another club and looking for someone who would give me the maximum chance of winning, it's Jose Mourinho,'' he told BBC Radio 5 Live. "You've got one of the best clubs, one of the best owners and one of the best coaches - it's a hard combination to resist.

"I'd need some other very strong candidates to look elsewhere and you'd have to say he's very much on the shortlist. Pep Guardiola would have been up there (as a candidate) but he's not available. (Malaga coach) Manuel Pellegrini you would definitely look at.

"But if I was looking at Pellegrini or Jose, Jose would win hands down."

Mourinho's successful first spell at Chelsea ended in September 2007 following a falling-out with Roman Abramovich. Kenyon insists the importance of the pair sitting down and sorting out their differences shouldn't be underestimated.

He said: "They're both very strong individuals and before this appointment happens, if it happens, there will be an awful lot of discussion between those two. It's a very different team now that is at a very different part of its evolution as a major European team, and clarification is needed over players.

"Given the past history that they both know each other, they have both worked with each other, all that does is heighten the need for some of those things to be ironed out before the appointment is made.

I'm not surprised he is backing Mourinho. Kenyon has links to Gestifute the agency run by Jorge Mendes who is, surprise, surprise, Mourinho's agent.

Jose has bought overpriced Mendes players before like Fabio Coentrao for €30m and he isn't even worth half of that amount. Mendes himself said two days ago that Jose wants to come to Chelsea and it's 80% likely.

Why are Kenyon and Mendes so desperate for Jose to be Chelsea manager? Because if he does Gestifute, Mendes, Kenyon and co are going to make a lot of money out of Abramovich. Oh and who is Falcao's agent? Well of course Jorge Mendes.

If, as expected, Atletico Madrid star Falcao joins Chelsea in the January transfer window, former Stamford Bridge chief executive Peter Kenyon will be a big beneficiary of the deal.

Kenyon, now based in Jersey, is involved in the running of three third-party ownership football funds in partnership with super agent Jorge Mendes, whose clients include Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho.

The players under part ownership include Colombia striker Falcao, whose £35million move from Porto to Atletico in 2011 was financed to a large extent by the GestiFute fund, now part of Quality Football Ireland Ltd, an umbrella operation headed by Kenyon and Mendes.

Man Kenyon and Mendes are :Goober: Abramovich so badly right now I hope he doesn't fall for it.

It's shocking how football has been allowed to do this with shell corporations and part ownership of players etc.

They need to fix this shit - ASAP

You can't have a cry for FFP when there's no regulation outside of the clubs. We saw how banks with the red-tape lifted deigned to fuck up the global economy and I bet football isn't far behind.

UEFA and FIFA need to address this ASAP instead of doing fuck all and preening about Qatar as a World Cup destination! Again a stupid decision...

Agents are ruining the game...

Casillas is the big figure of Madrid.

And this problem with Mourinho is reminiscent of the problem with AVB and Lampard

So Mourinho has lost the plot in Madrid. For the best of both interest it would be better for Mourinho to leave this summer.

Casillas is the big figure of Madrid.

And this problem with Mourinho is reminiscent of the problem with AVB and Lampard

So Mourinho has lost the plot in Madrid. For the best of both interest it would be better for Mourinho to leave this summer..........................................................

and come to chels.

I love how he is talking like Mourinho is already here.