The Mourinho Thread

Keep Jose

Buy players in jan that we need for positions we are lacking in.

Even if we have to pay over the odds, just get it done!

The idiot can't even pick 2 fullbacks , he needs to work on basic team selection before he goes shopping.

Besides the poor results and performances, what bothers me is the lack of reaction from the board regarding Mourinho's statements. I understand that he was granted total control and freedom in matters of speech and decisions. But he's taken it way too far already. It's bad for the image of the club, it's bad for the atmosphere in the locker room. Someone from our board or maybe even Mr. Abramovich, should make him understand that he's not bigger than the club and by what he says in the media he damages the atmosphere and the performances. It's not mind games anymore, he's pathetic.

The board said nothing when he embarrassed Jon and Eva and threw them under the bus. Their silence made them complicit.

The board sold the future of the club for a league title. They don't care.

how can u not understand something so simple. u CANT keep playing the same under-performing players and expect a different result. ivanovic is TRYING. u cant doubt iva's heart in this. but he is past it. how can u keep playing him and expect a different result.

how can u put mane vs iva plus cesc in the mid and expect us to win. IT IS NOT THE PLAYER's FAULT.

blind hate. the guy just turned a blind eye to the whole squad for his 2 favourites. said "fuck off" to matic, and u want sympathy for him?

people wanted ancelotti out? seriously? well, i thought the sacking of carlo was one of the worst decisions we had made.

again... how are u not getting that the MAIN CAUSE OF OUR BAD PERFORMANCES is JOSE.

it's your opinion.

Imo the players guilty more than jose.

jose too, but the players more.

it's your opinion.

Imo the players guilty more than jose.

jose too, but the players more.

fine. but let me try a different tactic

which players are out of form or are not showing any signs or improvement or playing like they dont care? ivanovic, cesc, hazard. right? now lets see how many PL games they have started. 8 out of 8 for each of them.

so mr. JOSE is the only one to blame. the only ONE

Besides the poor results and performances, what bothers me is the lack of reaction from the board regarding Mourinho's statements. I understand that he was granted total control and freedom in matters of speech and decisions. But he's taken it way too far already. It's bad for the image of the club, it's bad for the atmosphere in the locker room. Someone from our board or maybe even Mr. Abramovich, should make him understand that he's not bigger than the club and by what he says in the media he damages the atmosphere and the performances. It's not mind games anymore, he's pathetic.

The board reportedly had meeting yesterday but felt Mourinho shouldn't be sacked. Thank God Board decisions are never made by "fans" on these thread.

Mourinho was brought back for a reason and we all know it's not for short-term. They gave him contract extension few months ago because they believed we were on the right path to greater stability. No one ever predicted this kind of free fall. Not even the worst Mourinho hater. Football is unpredictable. Ask Leeds, Liverpool or Arsenal fans. That's why I respect a lot of them.

Mourinho's post match rant (apart from the referees comment) could have been one the reasons why he wasn't sacked already. I'm sure he actually thought he was going to be sacked nonetheless and wanted to speak his 'honest' mind.

He simply gave them two options:

1. Sack me, and go back to hire and fire like in the past, and forget about stability, or

2. There are problems, let's all stick together during this hard time, for the greater good.

If every big club is like Real Madrid or Abrahimovich's Chelsea, I don't think any manager can last more than 2/3 seasons at any club.

I personally I hate the hire and fire approach, hence one of the reasons why I want Jose to stay for now.

E.g. When Carlo Ancelotti was here, he was sacked a season after cup double. That's very disheartening. Compare that to Pellegrini's situation at city last season. Even though the media tried really hard to get him sacked, the club gave him contract extension to prove he has their support.

I'm sure Mourinho arguably did more for Chelsea than Benitez did for Liverpool.

Their board at least gave till the season's end during his last disastrous season with them and only parted ways with him when he finished outside top four.

My opinion may differ from others' but I believe that's the least he deserves from Chelsea.

Are we really calling the man who won the CL with Porto, won the treble with Inter Milan and won the title with us 3 times a fool? It's just a bad run of form, guys

Look at the actual games and the decisions he made in them. Look at his post game rants. He looks insane.

Pele won three world cups. For more than ten years he was the best player in the world. Put him in your team now and see what happens.

Mourinho is old, tired and finished.

And as expected the "keep mourinho in charge" crowd have ignored bluecolorsky and peace excellent post in the last two pages. I will love to see your response to those two posts in particular.

Mourinho should have gone today - how he survived that fucking meeting I will never know.

But he now knows the writings on the wall.

You're never going to change the minds of Jose fan boys - so I don't even bother anymore. I just want what's best for Chelsea FC and this 'toxic' dude is not it. What happened to the happy one? The I will play 'youth' one.

The season is now fucked - so what have we got to lose - change the fucking formation, start playing the players with form and start playing attacking football.

But we all know what's coming. More boring defending (or lack of it), more blame on the referee, medical staff, gardener or maybe the lighting! Last year it was the fans... My how that escalated quickly...

Do people seriously need to call others 'Mourinho Haters', 'Mourinho Fanboys' or things like that every time? When will people understand that there's always 2 sides to any argument/debate? Have seen both parties post valid points as to why they think Mourinho should be sacked or shouldn't. If you don't agree with them, just agree to disagree. There's no need to feel like you have to convince everyone to agree with you or bash them for daring to have another opinion and more importantly, there's no need to resort to name calling. It will only cause petty squabbles and create a toxic atmosphere in a place that I'm sure many enjoy to be on.

Are we really calling the man who won the CL with Porto, won the treble with Inter Milan and won the title with us 3 times a fool? It's just a bad run of form, guys

Bad run is going on for quite some time now, since his time with Real Madrid in my opinion. He may have won Chelsea the league last season but the way the team plays has never really impressed me, instead maybe the beginning of last season but it all went downhill second part of the season.

He won the CL with porto in 2004 and with inter in 2010.

It's 2015. We haven't played a good dominating game since Swansea in January.

Maybe a Macabi game here and there which we are expected to perform better because these kind of teams are shit.