The Mourinho Thread

have been saying this since the WBA match. dont know why u guys need so much time. if iva and cesc were not dropped after the swansea and city debacle, they were never going to be dropped.

Well I guess most of us didn't expect it to get worse...

Said a couple games ago that if he continues to field Ivanovic then I would want him out. How he is persisting with him is mind boggling. We are not improving anytime soon. Times up Jose, you've lost it in the 3rd season again.

This is a tough one.

If this was the Chelsea we all know, he will be gone by tomorrow. But, I just have a feeling he will stay. If he does then I just want him to wake up (I know its a long shot) because two players in particular are crippling our team. And subbing Matic was just ridiculous, the man has not been worse than Fabregas and Brana. I just felt 'meh' tonight, I knew it was coming, I knew we wouldn't create much, I knew we would concede.

There isn't really anyone out there to take the job, but if Jose comes out with the typical diversion tactics I will be very disappointed, because it's a slap in the face to the paying public who go to the games and know that this isn't good enough.

I'm torn on it for sure.

Thought after the international break things would change..instead nah its carried on.If we showed signs of improvement then Id say no but instead winning is a rare moment..just no togetherness or understanding or anything.We're just shite and much as hate to say it feel he should go....enough is enough and its sad its come to this.Gave us a good 2 seasons just this time its not enough.If we cant win now then god knows how when the games really start piling up

I know there are deeper problems with the squad with almost every player out of form. But ffs, get your head out of the sand, Jose. Teams have a template against us now because of our glaring weakness.

When you keep playing that weak link, teams will have more confidence against us. The uncertainty starts at one position and spreads throughout our defense making it chaotic.

If he can't identify that problem, he has to go. I think the real question is, how many games will we allow for him to turn this around?

Will we do a Dortmund who stuck it out with Klopp(and lost CL football) or will Roman do what we all expect him to do?

Lol why are there so many sub threads for Mourinho? Everyone's just going to discuss the same things, might as well keep it here.