The Mourinho Thread

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/xabi-alonso-can-be-part-of-cheap-jose-mourinho-deal-8599978.html

Mourinho is understood to not have a problem working with Roman Abramovich's hierarchy, including Chelsea's technical director, Michael Emenalo...

And there is something about Alonso in that story too.

Jesus, don't know whether to believe all this stories or not. Probably end up announcing some bellend like Kenny Dalglish on a life time contract despite everything pointing towards Jose............

Calm down, stop looking for arguments.

I'm not looking for arguments, I'm looking to clarify your opinion, just saying its bs is really generic, but it seems you dont have anything better to say. :(

That's more than reasonable. After all we payed £50 million for the biggest flop in football history and sacking managers is an expensive hobby.

That is anything but reasonable!

Mourinho is already leaving, but since we will probably sign him, Real wants to make us pay a stupid unnecessary fee. We should just tell them to keep José or pay him the contract sack fee, lets see what they respond and if they don't come crying for an agreement...

Mourinho + Falcao + Alonso.

I think one more CB and a full back and 2 squad players will do the job. I really dont want Mourinho back, but I reckon he is the kid of guy who bring instant success.

That is anything but reasonable!

Mourinho is already leaving, but since we will probably sign him, Real want to make us pay a stupid unnecessary fee. We should just tell them to keep José or pay him the contract sack fee, lets see what they respond and if they don't come crying for an agreement...

It's a bargain. Why not just pay it? Look at what we paid for AVB - not to mention the 12 million we paid to sack him.

It's a bargain. Why not just pay it? Look at what we paid for AVB - not to mention the 12 million we paid to sack him.

We didnt pay the 12 million to sack him,, what we did was pay his weekly wages until he found himself a new club, so we saved some money there (thank God).

But in any case why would we pay Real for JM? he's going to be fired anyways so teams will wait till that happens and then sign him.

We didnt pay the 12 million to sack him,, what we did was pay his weekly wages until he found himself a new club, so we saved some money there (thank God).

But in any case why would we pay Real for JM? he's going to be fired anyways so teams will wait till that happens and then sign him.

Andre Villas-Boas has been paid a staggering £12million in compensation for being fired by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2152902/Andre-Villas-Boas-pockets-12m-early-Chelsea-exit-Roman-Abramovichs-spending-spirals.html

Let's just say we disagree on the rest :-)

Andre Villas-Boas has been paid a staggering £12million in compensation for being fired by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2152902/Andre-Villas-Boas-pockets-12m-early-Chelsea-exit-Roman-Abramovichs-spending-spirals.html

Could have sworn i read we never paid that 12 million....wow man.....

Daily Mail sensationalising things. In the Telegraph it says Mourinho's release clause is €12m, which is around £10m, and they also say Real will be looking for something considerably less than that anyway - I'm inclined to believe the Telegraph over the DM.

Don't really know about Alonso. Getting up there in age and was almost completely ineffective against Dortmund.

If Jose were to bring over a midfielder from Madrid I'd prefer Modric or Khedira.

Could have sworn i read we never paid that 12 million....wow man.....

We didn't, we agreed to pay his wages till he found a new club which he did in a matter of months.

Yeah, from my understanding, at first stories were saying that we paid him £12m, but some months later it appeared that he only paid him his wage.

Instead, the Blues agreed to keep paying his £100,000-a-week salary until he got another job.

He has so far received three months of payments up to the start of July.

But if he takes the White Hart Lane post, Chelsea supremo Roman Abramovich will turn off the cash tap and AVB will miss out on another 25 months — worth £10.8m.

I know it's the Sun, so not the most reliable source out there (I am too lazy to make more search right now).

@Blue-in-me-Veins, we would pay that, but since he decided to join Spurs, we got rid of it!

@Martina, what are you on about? Real will fire Jose one way or another, we should not pay anything. We only payed Porto 15mi for AVB because we took him away from them...