The Mourinho Thread

What I wonder through all the smoke, is if Roman would honestly give JM the longevity he wants and that we as a club need at the manager position. Do you guys think Roman would let JM re-build and manage this team BOTH through 'thick and thin' for 2+ seasons?

Because in all honesty this last firing of RDM really struck a nerve, that im still not entirely over. All signs would point that if you re-hire a manger who had great success here (and abroad even after he left) that you'd give him the keys to the car or maybe this time let him atleast sit in the passenger's seat. But something always irks me with Roman, that one day he'll wake up on the wrong side of the bed and fire him for losing 3 games. (hopefully you get the idea).

What I wonder through all the smoke, is if Roman would honestly give JM the longevity he wants and that we as a club need at the manager position. Do you guys think Roman would let JM re-build and manage this team BOTH through 'thick and thin' for 2+ seasons?

Because in all honesty this last firing of RDM really struck a nerve, that im still not entirely over. All signs would point that if you re-hire a manger who had great success here (and abroad even after he left) that you'd give him the keys to the car or maybe this time let him atleast sit in the passenger's seat. But something always irks me with Roman, that one day he'll wake up on the wrong side of the bed and fire him for losing 3 games. (hopefully you get the idea).

i know that its a stretch because we are chelsea and he is mourinho but to me, mourinho has changed. he's basicaly won everything, everywhere and it's about time to settle down. I dont see why he would join in a former club if he wasnt planning on it being for awhile. I see him really wanting to build a team not only for immediate success, but also for the future.

if he wanted short term he would choose psg or a new challenge. like people have said, he's coming home. He loves us and everyone here, with a few exceptions, love him and thats what he wants. He does seem to have changed, and now i see the new challenge he wants as something that will last longer. the way he keeps talking about us, you can really tell he loves us

This is exactly what would happen if someone like Klopp or Moyes comes, but I think Roman will be more patient with Mourinho.

@, Thats 100% true, and i totally agree. But does Roman have this unlimited love for JM? That to me is the million-dollar question.

Man i really hope so. Not sure if he does, but i guess the logic in my other post could go both ways with roman too. why re-hire a past manager if you dont think and want him to stay for awhile. My hope is that roman wants his heavy investment in youth teams to finally prosper and a consistent manager will help that. One can wish for this to happen and stay long term atleast

Toying with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is a dangerous game for Jose Mourinho to play Jose Mourinho believes he is heading back to Chelsea for a second spell as manager. That much is stated with confidence by those in his circle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10031493/Toying-with-Chelsea-owner-Roman-Abramovich-is-a-dangerous-game-for-Jose-Mourinho-to-play.html

AND :

Jose Mourinho moves closer to Chelsea return as Real Madrid coach lowers demands

Jose Mourinho’s chances of returning to Chelsea as manager have increased after the Real Madrid coach lowered his demands.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10032165/Jose-Mourinho-moves-closer-to-Chelsea-return-as-Real-Madrid-coach-lowers-demands.html

they are the worst source of any paper and on a par with goal etc

Ive heard that in the past as well, to be honest im not sure which papers are reliable and which are not. Do you mind to enlighten me?

Ive heard that in the past as well, to be honest im not sure which papers are reliable and which are not. Do you mind to enlighten me?

Skysport and Guardian are the most reliable. Don't believe anything else without direct quotes.

I also would love to be enlightened to as to which paper is reliable & which one is not ?

As we all know, rumors will fly, daily. Whom to believe then ?

Today´s news:

" Jose to return but not as No. 1 "

he might be under M. Emenalo, I read. If that´s the case, he might as well not come. Have we not seen the thin Chelsea´s squad for months under his guidance ?