The Mourinho Thread

i just want to know why Cuadrado is getting so many chances to prove himself, but Mata, KDB weren't

we have a right to know

To be fair, cuadrado is not getting any starts. Mata definitely did, so did schurrle and salah. Kdb is one player who desrved more time on the pitch but did not.

Just like in the second leg against Atletico Madrid last season, Mourinho got somewhat desperate by bringing on Costa so early and thus running the risk of him injuring his hamstring. Admittedly, I did want Costa to come on at HT because we weren't clinical/incisive in front of goal then but it's certainly unusual to see Mourinho become somewhat desperate.

But on the flip side, Mou has been criticised in recent month's for going a bit Benitez in taking a while to react to situations.

i just want to know why Cuadrado is getting so many chances to prove himself, but Mata, KDB weren't

we have a right to know

Mata played 1116 minutes in first half of the season before join Manchester United. What you talking about? KDB also played twice more than Cuadrado right now, though Cuadrado have time until end of the season.

He played oscar again!!!!

Jose put forward his stubborness to prove himself right ahead of the team. I can't believe this.

I am as big a jose fan as anyone around here (some migjt even say a blind follower) but I actually lost some respect for him when I saw oscar's name on the scoresheet. What was even more heartbreaking is that he took off oscar aftet the first half again and not for the first team which means he knows who our weakest link is. He knows who is sucking on the pitch and yet he continues to play oscar.

Happy with the win but so disappointed in jose. Hope he sorts this mess and gets realistic about oscar.

Well let's hope he doesn't keep him this summer.

Hello everyone!

I think we're too predictable. No movement of the ball, no improvisation, we do not do anything that might surprise our rivals ... We play as a robot sometimes.

I understand Jose. Right now we can not take risks because with our current situation lose this Premier League would be a horrible catastrophe. So I just want to win the next match, hold this trophy that we deserve fully and forget this Premier to start thinking about next season.

To me it is frustrating see certain aspects of our approach when I saw this team make a spectacular game. At the beginning of the season we were giants, the ball were flying from a player to another player. We are able to play that way. We are not unused to this style of play.

Solutions?

1. Filipe Luis. We need a player with more technical quality than physical strength.

2. Another brain: Koke. For me Fabregas can not be alone. We need another compass.

3. A RW with technical quality. Bale and Messi (my dream). We need player who can play in attacking positions and know to play first or second touch with fast convinations.

4. No sign players who are good for nothing. Douglas Costa? For what? To accompany Cuadrado on the bench ?. We need more backups with technical quality and ables.

5. Diego Costa. For me Diego has an operation for his problem hamstring. He already a year with problems for the same injury. This is a situation limit. Hopefully he operates to be in August back with good fitness.

6. Varane. His signing is mandatory. Perhaps more than anyone he shows a trend change. Varane not give balls from behind. He takes the ball played from behind with intelligence. Like the best Gerard Pique. Varane and Zouma have to be the future, our future.

I have not the slightest doubt about Jose. But he has been able to make a spectacular early season football and we have to make changes to restore that style of play. We are able to recover that total football. And Jose is the best to recover our feelings of the beginning of the season.

Regards to ALL.

Totally agree my friend.

Let's hope mourinho and the club are in the same mind.

And not say we are good and don't need much....Or just spend money on average players.

Best not buy at all and give the time on younger players.

Because the same impact and time Cuadradro has done this season could have been done by RLC or some one like that. Same impact at low cost.

He played oscar again!!!!

Jose put forward his stubborness to prove himself right ahead of the team. I can't believe this.

I am as big a jose fan as anyone around here (some migjt even say a blind follower) but I actually lost some respect for him when I saw oscar's name on the scoresheet. What was even more heartbreaking is that he took off oscar aftet the first half again and not for the first team which means he knows who our weakest link is. He knows who is sucking on the pitch and yet he continues to play oscar.

Happy with the win but so disappointed in jose. Hope he sorts this mess and gets realistic about oscar.

You and I have disagreed about this before, and I know we will do again now but... :)

Oscar is not good enough to be Chelsea's number ten. That, as I and others have been saying for over 2 years, is clear, but none of the alternative options work out much better for Jose when he tries them. Not consistently anyway. It's not only a question of the player who directly replaces Oscar, it's also about who else comes in and the overall impact of the changes. Occasionally resting Oscar works, but most often it does not.

We need a permanent, and better solution, but in the meantime, my guess is that the manager never really feels good about having to pick Oscar. Even so, I feel that I understand why Jose sometimes has to do it anyway.

You and I have disagreed about this before, and I know we will do again now but... :)

Oscar is not good enough to be Chelsea's number ten. That, as I and others have been saying for over 2 years, is clear, but none of the alternative options work out much better for Jose when he tries them. Not consistently anyway. It's not only a question of the player who directly replaces Oscar, it's also about who else comes in and the overall impact of the changes. Occasionally resting Oscar works, but most often it does not.

We need a permanent, and better solution, but in the meantime, my guess is that the manager never really feels good about having to pick Oscar. Even so, I feel that I understand why Jose sometimes has to do it anyway.

How can you still say that we don't have a good CAM option when willian has had all his best games of chelsea career in that role. Everytime wilian has played through the center, he has looked good and most importantly, we have played well. High time to drop oscar.

How can you still say that we don't have a good CAM option when willian has had all his best games of chelsea career in that role. Everytime wilian has played through the center, he has looked good and most importantly, we have played well. High time to drop oscar.

Sometimes I feel just so thankful to see Mourinho, Hazard and Drogba in Chelsea at the same time...Hazard and Drogba combining together in a match in Chelsea colors was a distant dream a couple of years ago.

But on the flip side, Mou has been criticised in recent month's for going a bit Benitez in taking a while to react to situations.

Personally I'm enjoying this more proactive Mourinho. Don't really understand why people are complaining about it.