The Mourinho Thread

1 hour ago, Mana said:

The United meltdown isn't as bad as our meltdown with Mourinho...

...yet.

Costa laughing on the bench while we were losing, Costa throwing a bib at Jose, Jose & Hazard, Jose & Fabregas and Chelsea flirting with the bottom 3. Dayam those were hard times.

Don't forget the legal troubles with our team doctor.  When he was asked to stop parking the bus, that didn't mean drive around throwing everyone under it.  

We ALL know just how big of a twat Mou can be but theres ben times hes gone bonkers that Ive agreed with him - like Diego laughing on the bench when we were losing. Thats just not right whoever or why.

But we really should be worried about his sacking cause we dont need to be Nostradamus to  know whats going to happen do we eh?!

The slap head ZZ will jump straight into his shoes and be given as much money as necessary for Manure to beat their Manc neighbors and who the fuck do we think will be 1st he snaps his fingers at?? Mr Hazard. That bloke who is farting about with his contract., And because we have fuck all leverage he will also get him for under £100mill I bet.

This will leave us looking like twats and  with not as much money as we should have to upgrade our top 3.

Just like the 3rd Nostradamus's 3rd Antichrist - It's coming!

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We ALL know just how big of a twat Mou can be but theres ben times hes gone bonkers that Ive agreed with him - like Diego laughing on the bench when we were losing. Thats just not right whoever or why.

But we really should be worried about his sacking cause we dont need to be Nostradamus to  know whats going to happen do we eh?!

The slap head ZZ will jump straight into his shoes and be given as much money as necessary for Manure to beat their Manc neighbors and who the fuck do we think will be 1st he snaps his fingers at?? Mr Hazard. That bloke who is farting about with his contract., And because we have fuck all leverage he will also get him for under £100mill I bet.

This will leave us looking like twats and  with not as much money as we should have to upgrade our top 3.

Just like the 3rd Nostradamus's 3rd Antichrist - It's coming!

ZZ will also never want Willian. Barca switches Dembele to LW at times so Malcom gets minutes. They will never sell either and no longer need Willian.

I so hope we get more than £100m for Hazard if he wont renew, but I fear you are pretty close. I really think he leaves for Real and not Manure. We would be insane to sell him to ZZ-led Manc team that will probably spend another £150m on top of Eden to satisfy ZZ's shopping list.

I  can see it now, we are going to lose Eden and CHO (unless Sarri startes given him playing time), renew Luiz and Willian, and only end up selling Drinkwater (Cahill might not even leave if Sarri starts playing him more, as I fear he may rate Cahill atm over Amps and AC) and Bakayoko. Keep the rest ( Moses, Cesc, maybe even Morata!) or loan them out (unless FIFA does that 8 man loan rule, in which case we have to sell 32 players!)

IF that all happens (minus the FIFA loan shite) we will end up with Only £150-160m of so from Eden, Bakayoko and Drinkwater sales. How are we supposed to find a striker AND 3 new wingers (one especially world class, as no more Hazard, 3 because we lost 2 LW, and surely we need help at RW) for that? Most we will get for Morata is around £50m, that takes it to £200m. Bailey alone is going to be £70m, at least. Icardi or Dybala £130m to £150m and I am becoming convinced we make no move for either. If ZZ is at Manure, zero chance he sells Martial as Martial will instantly renew. I also am assuming we try for Bailey, as he is a RW and we will once again have Willian and Pedro.  Maybe play Willian at LW as the Hazard replacement (shoot me now) and Bailey at RW? If we do sell Morata, buy Bailey, we now would have £130m left. We need a striker and a WC scorer playmaker to replace Hazard. How the hell can we do that for £130m?

Remember, all this leaves the team exactly as it is now, minus Eden, CHO, Baka, Morata (maybe) and Drinkwater. Bailey in (if we are lucky). Only £130m to fill multiple, major (especially striker and Eden) positions. I do not expect Roman,  if he still owns it, to spend above a net of zero, so that £130m is etched in stone perhaps. 

Those scenarios are my nightmare come true. TBH, if you were Real or Manure, why would you even drop £100m when you could get Hazard for maybe £50m in January 2020 or for free six months later? RM needed Courtois now (or so they convinced themselves). They don't NEED Hazard now.

I would simply wait at this point if I was RM. One year isnt worth 100 million quid. They have two amazing LW'ers now anyway.

I have really bad feelings all around. Hopefully I am dead wrong.