The Mourinho Thread

2 hours ago, Melanicus said:

I may get some hate for this but still... I think he will be massive success at United and will stay over 3 years there.

Why? He has a lot to prove, this is when he thrives. He has to win over the fans (he didn't have to at Chelsea) & members of United board that were against signing him. He will watch his every move so he doesn't offend United players/fans/board/Fergie. He will have the backing of the United players after a lot of them were unhappy with Van Gaal's boring football that doesn't win matches (yes, Mourinho is boring too, but he wins you games, at least). He has to prove to all the doubters/media/pundits that he is still the top manager. One of the greatest managers in the greatest English club - media will suck United's dick and so Mourinho's too (look how they are already manipulating everything in Mourinho's favour - he doesn't play defensive football, he's good with youth, he's respectful to the FA/refs - it's the Chelsea that are bad etc.) He will watch his words, become friends with media and a true gentleman - I can guarantee you he won't be this grumpy bastard he was here. He would rather die than let Guardiola be the better one in Manchester and that's what United's board want too. He will have unlimited transfer budget to build great team (United already has really good team). It was his dream to coach United since Fergie retired - they're good mates too.

I think he will be a big success there, winning a lot of titles with United, I would even bet he will win the league next year. I hope not, but I think he will be great for them.

I will be surprised if they win it next season but it depends on who they sign.

Manu will be a great team again with or without mourinho, since they are the richest team in England  

5 hours ago, Melanicus said:

I may get some hate for this but still... I think he will be massive success at United and will stay over 3 years there.

Why? He has a lot to prove, this is when he thrives. He has to win over the fans (he didn't have to at Chelsea) & members of United board that were against signing him. He will watch his every move so he doesn't offend United players/fans/board/Fergie. He will have the backing of the United players after a lot of them were unhappy with Van Gaal's boring football that doesn't win matches (yes, Mourinho is boring too, but he wins you games, at least). He has to prove to all the doubters/media/pundits that he is still the top manager. One of the greatest managers in the greatest English club - media will suck United's dick and so Mourinho's too (look how they are already manipulating everything in Mourinho's favour - he doesn't play defensive football, he's good with youth, he's respectful to the FA/refs - it's the Chelsea that are bad etc.) He will watch his words, become friends with media and a true gentleman - I can guarantee you he won't be this grumpy bastard he was here. He would rather die than let Guardiola be the better one in Manchester and that's what United's board want too. He will have unlimited transfer budget to build great team (United already has really good team). It was his dream to coach United since Fergie retired - they're good mates too.

I think he will be a big success there, winning a lot of titles with United, I would even bet he will win the league next year. I hope not, but I think he will be great for them.

Mourinho is past it for me. He used to be good, now he's just a shadow. 

We have better managers now that have moved on with the times. Klopp, Conte are those emerging managers from those shadow of what Mourinho and pep used to be. 

Today the best of the best is Simeone. He has been able to take the positive of Mourinho style without all the negative the brings his character. 

56 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Mourinho is past it for me. He used to be good, now he's just a shadow. 

We have better managers now that have moved on with the times. Klopp, Conte are those emerging managers from those shadow of what Mourinho and pep used to be. 

Today the best of the best is Simeone. He has been able to take the positive of Mourinho style without all the negative the brings his character. 

Klopp and Simeone are certified loons. Are they more succesful than Guadiola or Mourinho over last couple of years?

55 minutes ago, the wes said:

The fact is Jose will always be a huge name and we will always get a lot of money from his name.

5 hours ago, Tautvix said:

The fact is Jose will always be a huge name and we will always get a lot of money from his name.

I thank him for what he did for the club but I have lost a lot of respect for him for joining utd 

I thank him for what he did for the club but I have lost a lot of respect him for joining utd 

Why? Fans are the most selfish people ever. I've seen people call him a cunt, past it, a shit manager, etc. And he's supposed to leave England because some fans will be mad? Jesus.

3 hours ago, iseah100 said:

Why? Fans are the most selfish people ever. I've seen people call him a cunt, past it, a shit manager, etc. And he's supposed to leave England because some fans will be mad? Jesus.

Were I come from when u join a  rival club is a bad thing I do thank him for what did for the club 

20 hours ago, the wes said:

Were I come from when u join a  rival club is a bad thing I do thank him for what did for the club 

But I don't understand. Why Chelsea fans so mad. 

You should know what Mourinho is all about. He was all about Barcelona before he left. And then look, he end up at Real. 

He was all about Chelsea before he left. And then look, he end up at United. 

MMD_882873_mourinho_y_sus_frases_que_aho

Dunno what ppl expect him to do? Take a Job in China albeit he is pretty young for a manager? He can do what ever he wants at Utd now after he left. Thanks for the fisch and goodbye...

whish him all the worst because he is an opponent to us.... I don't care what he does with yernited.... main priority is to get chels back to champions league... after this season europe at all... imho... didn't follow him closly but didn't see him do anything disrespectful towards chelsea or theyr fans...

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

You should know what Mourinho is all about. He was all about Barcelona before he left. And then look, he end up at Real. 

Let's keep perspective, relatively few Chelsea fans have a problem with Jose's move.

The vast majority of us love the man and respect his right to do what he thinks best for himself. Like me, I suspect most wish he hadn't joined United, but only because it strengthens them and because we will now be in the very strange position of wanting a Mourinho team to do badly week after week. That will be a new, and a hard, experience.

Personally I'll be chanting his name at the top of my voice when he turns up at The Bridge next season. No matter what impression some posters here might give, so too will be almost everyone else in the stadium on that day. When the expression Chelsea fans  is used that includes me and hundreds of thousand, perhaps millions, of people like me. I am not in the least bit angry with TSO and I expect time will prove that almost all Blues' fans are with me.

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

To be fair, he was never loved at Barcelona, was he? Their fans merely regarded him as 'The Translator' and neither side took to each other. It's different case altogether with us.

On 28 May 2016 at 4:54 PM, Melanicus said:

No one really knows how he would do however, JM is the wrong person to handover unlimited budget to, being friends with Fergie means nothing (Moyes was Fergies Brother), he would probably behave himself for 1 season and revert to type, when he is like this he doesn't excel which was what cost us in 2013-2014 season (he was the happy one and we didn't have the bite). He would remember to walk down the tunnel with 2 minutes to the end of the game when they are winning but when the game turns he would suck up to the fans. one of the strategy to outmanoeuvre Pep is to be nasty like Donald Trump like JM. 

Way too much coverage on this thread. 

Ex Chelsea manager, now managing a rival team... Oh well that's life - we sacked, sorry mutually terminated. 

Personally, I think it's the wrong move for him - if City hadn't got Pep then yes, it would have probably worked out - but the guy is soooo fixated on Pep, it's just going to end badly, despite the fact I think he can beat Pep - the mind-games will work for 6 months then spectacularly unravel before the end of the season. That's my prediction. 

If he gets into the 3rd year of his contract I will be amazed and impressed - just see him overreacting about Pep and the unwanted pressure will make him blow a gasket. I guarantee a mole will appear if he hasn't won anything in the second season :) 

He did many amazing things here and I respect him for that, the last 6 months of his reign - I wasn't impressed at all, but I genuinely think something is broken inside of him now - and that's sad to see... 

7 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Way too much coverage on this thread. 

Ex Chelsea manager, now managing a rival team... Oh well that's life - we sacked, sorry mutually terminated. 

Personally, I think it's the wrong move for him - if City hadn't got Pep then yes, it would have probably worked out - but the guy is soooo fixated on Pep, it's just going to end badly, despite the fact I think he can beat Pep - the mind-games will work for 6 months then spectacularly unravel before the end of the season. That's my prediction. 

If he gets into the 3rd year of his contract I will be amazed and impressed - just see him overreacting about Pep and the unwanted pressure will make him blow a gasket. I guarantee a mole will appear if he hasn't won anything in the second season :) 

He did many amazing things here and I respect him for that, the last 6 months of his reign - I wasn't impressed at all, but I genuinely think something is broken inside of him now - and that's sad to see... 

why would he want to get into his 3rd term?! He will get paid regardless... :D

Of course they want to do well, but getting the sack for these top managers only means a forced well-paid vacation.

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Let's keep perspective, relatively few Chelsea fans have a problem with Jose's move.

The vast majority of us love the man and respect his right to do what he thinks best for himself. Like me, I suspect most wish he hadn't joined United, but only because it strengthens them and because we will now be in the very strange position of wanting a Mourinho team to do badly week after week. That will be a new, and a hard, experience.

Personally I'll be chanting his name at the top of my voice when he turns up at The Bridge next season. No matter what impression some posters here might give, so too will be almost everyone else in the stadium on that day. When the expression Chelsea fans  is used that includes me and hundreds of thousand, perhaps millions, of people like me. I am not in the least bit angry with TSO and I expect time will prove that almost all Blues' fans are with me.

Before or after fair enough.

During (the game) I hope theirs only one manager getting his name sung and that's the Italian trying to win us the three points.