The Mourinho Thread

1. Keep Mourihno.
  2. Buy more 'leaders'.
  3. Don't panic sell all our players, but get rid of the shite.
  4. Play more youth players.
  5. Keep the Blue Flag Flying High.

he won't play more youth players though. there's just something wrong with him , in that regard. he'll engage with the youth team to get publicity, but not for the benefit of the club. (think back to academy day)

• Keep Mourihno.
  • Buy more 'leaders'.
  • Don't panic sell all our players, but get rid of the shite.
  • Play more youth players.
  • Keep the Blue Flag Flying High.

Replace "play more youth players" with recall loan players deemed better than current youth and give them a shot.

Then send out next crop of youth to gain more experience than a higher level of U21

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho still retains the support of owner Roman Abramovich and his position is not under immediate threat. (BBC) #CFC

Yes, monday evening and Mourinho still has his job.

Big prayers have been a huge success, thank fuck for that.

Roman is showing his true colours; simply blue through & through.

We live to fight another day and when we'll bounce back, we shut them all up for good.

Fucking pumped right now, later gym time then club time, doing it all night...

Could be worse, but with the portuguese in charge i know that the necessary work will be done.

Mourinho is a must, he is the only one who knows how to sort this mess out.

sigh , he's not going to fix the mess, its going to be unbelievably shit. he's just going to have the clun dragging its heels wtih ramires and co. talented young players will leave, and we will be left with fuckall, in a midtable cesspit

Your post sounds like:" how you can even laugh about Jose?" But ok, you have your authorities a have mine.

are you replying to me??? If you are it would be handy to use quote button especially as you seem to be referring to something I have actually said about Mourinho.

But looking back, I can see no reference to where I have said you shouldnt laugh at Mourinho.

Some stuff can be amusing and some really funny.

This "he is the only one" notion has been thrown around a lot. Why do people say that? Where is the proof? So far he has looked absolutely clueless. I don't understand why people think he is able to fix the mess he created.

It's completely his fault that we aren't capable of grinding out a result anymore?

Is Mourinho our handyman?

What about his staff?

He isn't doing all these things alone, his backroom staff is doing a lot of work too, in the end it's all coming together.

I'm always reading Mourinho here, Mourinho there, nothing to say about the likes of Steve Holland, Rui Faria and so on.

These dudes never ever get mentioned, it's always about Mourinho.

But during the last months they are all failing miserably, so an arrival of maybe Ancelotti will change all?

Some time ago, i almost took a job at Bayern Munich as an analyst (part time) for the youth and i have seen so many people who are preparing all the data and so on, unbelievable.

Mourinho get's paid huge amounts of money to be the last man on the receiving end, but i don't want to think so one-dimensional to put all the blame on one man.

As a scientist, that's too simple for me, an equation with so many variables is never that easy to solve.

Mourinho has worked all over the world, he and his staff have seen a lot of things, almost always they carried the goodies home.

They mastered so many difficult tests, there you have my source of inspiration.

They are like doctors, because of their experience they will find the problems and solve all of them.

Therefore you need vision and trust, not that easy during very difficult times.

Last but not least, Jose Mourinho means something to this club, it's not only a job for him here, he loves being around here, we are a big family.

So at the moment most fans are really hurting, but Mourinho is our leader and as long as he believes that he and his staff can figure this shit out,

they have got our support.

You can't buy that; some people are so poor, all they have is money (nothing wrong with having a dig at these Citizizens...)

Jose Mourinho, simply one of us. :wub:

yeah lets blame rui faria, it's his fault we are stuck in 4231 and not playing ruben. cmon , these guys aren't in the spotlight. i don't even know the names of half of them.

They aren't in the spotlight, but that doesn't mean that their opinion isn' rated by Jose.

I, you and others don't even know their names, but being nameless don't make you less decisive.

Agree to disagree on that one, i think.

They aren't in the spotlight, but that doesn't mean that their opinion isn' rated by Jose.

I, you and others don't even know their names, but being nameless don't make you less decisive.

Agree to disagree on that one, i think.

Don't be stupid. Mourinho doesn't rate anyone's opinion but his own.

Or as Mourinho so eloquently put it: 'When you reach my level it's difficult to learn from others'