The Mourinho Thread

As fans I still remain adamant that we were massively short changed in the summer transfer window, massively. That's were I point the finger directly at Mourinho/the board, it wasn't acceptable in any shape or form. When you win the title you don't just sit on your hands and hope that the following campaign everything is sweetness and light, you make an impact and go again. I have no doubt that we will probably buy in the January panic window, but that's just as a result of a shit summer window and as ever in January we will be limited who wants to come in our current situation and who will be available.

Lots for the board and Mourinho to consider, right now I am very fucking worried.

None of us mere mortals on the outside know for sure but "reports" are that Mourinho put in his request for certain players and/or certain positions to be filled.

It looks as if the board let him down in that respect.....i.e. Stones should have been a straight in 35m bid instead of all the mucking about and posturing which gave Everton time to counter and the media plenty of stories to stick their nose in.

Not a fan of the January window but if we do manage to get one or two high profile signings, then the old cliche of 'hitting the ground running' will never be so true as then

Mourinho didn't trust him in midfield, only played him in advanced positions. What a big mistake that turned out be.

True. Mourinho has a different vision of a great team. I'll never forget the infamous Alonso-Pepe-Khedira midfield.

LMAO who could forget those Iniesta-Busquets-Xavi vs Alonso-Pepe-Khedira midfield battles.

Then you look at Madrid bench seeing Ozil and Modric on the bench.

After the International break, we have Norwich at home, Tel Aviv away then The Yids away. If that's not win, win, draw (at least) then he will be gone. In the last couple of years the smaller teams are being braver, much braver when they travel away to the bigger clubs. Very few are rolling over and getting horsed 6,7,8,9-0 as was the case, for example, 5 years ago, when under Ancelotti we were overpowering teams and scoring for fun. Remember West Brom a few years back, early in the season under Robson, putting out a weakened team against us at The Bridge. Reason from Robson? "We wont be judged on those games, we have to concentrate on beating the teams around us". That mentality is gone. Palarse doing us then Victimpool away. The marsh men winning at Victimpool, Citeh and the Arse, etc. In short, the 'bigger' teams don't like not getting their own way and are struggling to cope. Chelsea, obviously, more than the others.

It's up to Jose and the players to combat this. We have been unlucky on occasions this season, both games against Stoke recently, Marsh Men away, etc. But against Victimpool, Citeh, Palarse, Swansea, Everton, etc, we were rank.

Guessing obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if Roman is hoping that Jose walks away, rather than having to bin him.

i think that we are trying to play attacking football - we don't have anybody to score, that is the matter of it, our AMs are getting into good positions but they can't kill it- last season it was enough to rely on Costa to put it away, but now it's not good enough. See a different striker up front (or even play 4-4-2) and RLC in midfield and I believe we are making strides forward. I'm a fan of Lacazette, he'd be a good option imo.

Him and Costa up front would be damn good. Kenedy on that wing!!!

Apparently he is staying, Abramovich and board deserves credit for this, they are sticking with Jose. It's up to him now to start winning matches.

Yep and also the players to start rising to a massive challenge and get us out of this hole we are in.

Yep and also the players to start rising to a massive challenge and get us out of this hole we are in.

I think in last 2 games they showed good spirit, I expect from them to continue like that but this is the time to win few matches in a row.

This notion that CPO and love for Mou is intertwined smacks of complete farce to me. If fans are so fickle as to vote 'NO' on the CPO because Mourinho was 'rightly' sacked - then can they be considered true Chelsea fans, surely the club is sacrosanct?

The CPO as in Chelsea Pitch Owners ???

If its them you are talking about...the vote NO was nothing to do with Mourinho

Just imagine against Stoke we had a player like Modric instead of Ramires.

Most of the time Ramires can't pass the ball correctly, can't run a few meters with the ball. Ramires and Oscar are our problems.

There are midfielders that you watch them play during a whole season and you never see a wrong pass from them. You never see them miss a ball during the season. Now look at these two.

Just imagined that. At this point Modric would be considered one of those players who must raise his game and is not playing as he was supposed to.

Really laughable you think Oscar and Ramires the problem, when Oscar is barely starting games and Jose tried every mid configuration available, and football is shit, not matter what.