The Mourinho Thread

As a scientist, how did you get to the conclusion that he is the only one who knows how to sort this mess out? Genuinely curious.

I should have left the term "scientist" out of it, doesn't make my opinion more important than others.

My bad, sorry for that one.

We can talk about a new coach, but has the need to reinvent the wheel really come that early?

Mourinho has made some mistakes, for example he should have given more playing time to Loftus-Cheek, but otherwise what's the point of sacking him now?

A new coach has to get used to the facilities, the players, simply the kind of the club.

He has to identify the best players for him, has to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of every player, has to establish his own style of play

(take a look at Klopp at Pool, it's a big struggle), immediately he is under a lof of pressure, everyone will put him under the microscope and so on.

Has Mourinho had a bad season like this ever before?

I don't think so, that should be as i already said a source of inspiration, because he always got it right in the end, there is no reason why this time it should be different.

So, if you still aren't happy with these points, who should be the new man in charge?

For me, there is no proven world-class coach or gem in the making available, i don't think that a guy like Ancelotti would like to be the interim.

In the past i have read an interview with the Italian that he would go back to AC Milan, the others, mhh.

I don't think that a guy like Thomas Tuchel, who has severe guidelines would like to start over without a good preparation.

That leaves us with Jose Mourinho and his crew, for me it could be a lot worse.

Don't be stupid. Mourinho doesn't rate anyone's opinion but his own.

Or as Mourinho so eloquently put it: 'When you reach my level it's difficult to learn from others'

Why are the likes of Steve Holland, Rui Faria and so on still around, when it's useless?

Only for their pretty looks or because Mourinho rates their opinion?

Neither of us knows the truth.

Again, we have to agree to disagree.

Don't be stupid. Mourinho doesn't rate anyone's opinion but his own.

Or as Mourinho so eloquently put it: 'When you reach my level it's difficult to learn from others'

You are blinded by hatred if you believe that Jose does not value his coaches' opinion.

If we ever get Brendan Rodgers i quit

He is ex-Chelsea.

I don't want him back, but i'm always thankful for his contribution.

If he really wants to help out, i don't have a problem with him working for Jose Mourinho.

Rodgers made many mistake during his spell with the scousers, but he developed guys like Sterling, nothing wrong with that.

He is ex-Chelsea.

I don't want him back, but i'm always thankful for his contribution.

If he really wants to help out, i don't have a problem with him working for Jose Mourinho.

Rodgers made many mistake during his spell with the scousers, but he developed guys like Sterling, nothing wrong with that.

Maybe a role like RDM or the continously rumoured Zola, where we are giving them a grooming role as a coach for possible employments elsewhere would/could be a nice thing to see the group incorporate. Imagine the like of Lampard, Drogba or Terry teaching the youth the Chelsea way :)

Mourinho has been given a chance, that no other manager has got at our club in recent years. Mourinho please make it count.

We're in a very important period. Jose isn't just representing Chelsea's recent past. He's representing stability and consistency in club decisions. Roman's keeping his finger off the trigger for the first time since he's been here, and if Jose doesn't come good, we will see the revolving door continue to spin.

Rodgers is not a good manager id rather have Benitez back than this plonker.

Suarez carried his Liverpool team as soon as he left they were shite. I don't want to have to listen to his David Brebt style "philosophy" either

Or you should rather say that he almost won a league with only 1 world class player? Look at his Swansea spell, they played some fantastic football. His Liverpool side scored 30 more goals than Chelsea in 2013-2014 season. I don't rate him as a bad manager just because he couldn't make it up to TOP4 with players like Marković, Henderson, Lucas, Lallana...