Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody sees that Ivan playing shit why doesn't mourinho see that aswell ffs if mourinho doesn't feel baba not ready for left back position yet why not keep dave on the left side and play zouma has a right back and play jt along Cahill

Difficult game against a good team, but at home so it's a must win. Ivanovic starting or not makes no difference to me - he's not the only player struggling with the higher defense line, but he's certainly the fav around here.

Like Victor Wanyama and he's a difficult player to control in midfield - and can score too from outside the box.

Time to rally around and win at home... don't play pretty just get the result!

You always seem to make up little stories in your head. No one said he is not good enough, just might not be ready. Read what I said...

Mikel and Rambo are better at defending, not creating. Though Rambo has a better shot. They are three completely different players and to compare them isn't really an option IMO.

what does "not ready" even mean? he is not ready for what exactly? also, "no one said", really. go and see exactly what people wrote in the baba thread before the match or what choulo wrote in the match thread of porto,

what "creating". what has cesc created in these 10 matches this season for us? cesc is a CM as is rambo and mikel is a DM. since matic is our best option for those 2 slots, these 3 are fighting for 1. so obviously these 3 will be compared. how can they not be compared? no squad in the world will have a same replica of a player on the bench. these are players with different abilities fighting for the same spot. and considering the fact that we have conceded 2 or more goals in 7 out of 10 games that we have played this season, i would have to say defence has been our problem not creating.

This would be my line up

Begovic

Zouma-cahill-JT-Dave

Matic-ramries

Willian-oscar-hazard

Remy

The reason I didn't pick baba cause I think he needs time to find his feet in the pl

how will get time to find his feet , without getting time?

but your back 4 looks perfectly reasonable nonetheless