Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to watch this live!! If I see Ivanovic in the starting lineup I will endeavour to sneak into the dressing room and cripple him.

Weird feeling, never gone to a game looking forward to a specifically player playing or not playing more than i'm thinking about the result ATM.

please carry banners telling Mourinho to drop ivanovic. if you're sitting near the Chelsea bench, accuse Mourinho of being blackmailed by Iva, maybe Mourinho will know he's taken it too far. Take one for the team :(

Going to watch this live!! If I see Ivanovic in the starting lineup I will endeavour to sneak into the dressing room and cripple him.

Weird feeling, never gone to a game looking forward to a specifically player playing or not playing more than i'm thinking about the result ATM.

i wish you luck. hurting him , is probably much harder than dribbling him.

please carry banners telling Mourinho to drop ivanovic. if you're sitting near the Chelsea bench, accuse Mourinho of being blackmailed by Iva, maybe Mourinho will know he's taken it too far. Take one for the team :(

Chelsea fans can be very patient. I can only imagine the kind of reaction Ivanovic's performances would get at the Bernabeu, for example. Given his hot-headedness I'm pretty sure he would have a meltdown and start swearing back at the fans :lol:

Can't see Roman splashing out the £20m it'd take to sack him. This will carry on until Ivanovic finally gets injured. Funny thing is last week he claimed he has no untouchables in the squad yet a few days later pretty much guarantees Ivanovic his spot on the team regardless of his mistakes.

Maybe there is other reasons for this. Players who are coming in to replace might not be ready for Premier League football. Jose knows what he is doing and has a lot more experience than anybody on this forum does. How people don't trust the manager who just won us a Premier League is beyond me, it really is.

How wrong you are !!!! I have a lot more experience of being a manager than Jose has ever, or will ever have as I have managed since the year 2000 or so.. I have managed teams in every division of English football and have won every trophy in English football on many occasions and a couple of European Cups to boot, I have also won the Dutch and Italian leagues...........................And I can't wait for "Football Manager 2016" to come out so I can keep the run going. :clown:

Sorry Steve, couldn't resist :D

I'm not arguing there is only one person in this discussion throwing his toys out the pram as you seem to do with every discussion on this forum. You don't seem to know how to discuss things without getting angry about something. We can just agree to disagree, I'll continue to trust our extremely talented manager and you can continue to bad mouth him. I'd prefer to save my energy.

Ivan and Cesc should be dropped and also Eden for that matter but calling for Jose's head is an absolute joke.

yes, its an absolute joke for calling for someone's sacking when that someone is constantly putting a couple of player's welbeing over the club's. atleast i have got my preferences right, irrespective of the way i debate. sometimes i feel people would be happy even if we get relegated as long as the talented manager keeps on being our manager.

yes, its an absolute joke for calling for someone's sacking when that someone is constantly putting a couple of player's welbeing over the club's. atleast i have got my preferences right, irrespective of the way i debate. sometimes i feel people would be happy even if we get relegated as long as the talented manager keeps on being our manager.

This talented manager just won us the Premier League. I'm sure you had no problem celebrating that last season. With the good comes the bad, and If it's not sorted by the end of the season i'm sure Roman will have his say on the situation.

This talented manager just won us the Premier League. I'm sure you had no problem celebrating that last season. With the good comes the bad, and If it's not sorted by the end of the season i'm sure Roman will have his say on the situation.

I am very grateful to him for getting us the PL. but I remember jose saying it himself that he is not defined by what he did in the past. He is defined by what he is doing now and acheiving now.

IF, we were losing or just had a slump like in jose's first year (against villa, palace, sunderland, atm), I would not have said a thing. I would have supported him like I always have. But this "slump" is simply down to arrogance and ego. So don't care how talented he is or how many PLs he has won us, if he can't put the club ahead of his ego, he needs to go.

Saying things like iva is our best RB is a joke. And hardly encouraging

what happened to the days when footballers know how to play football and know how to use their brain and body and intelligence to play football without needing a manager to tell them how to play. just play what's in front of you on the pitch and professional footballers should know how to play the game without managers strategies and game plans.

football is dead when players need and a team needs a manager to tell them how to play.

football teams don't need managers.