Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh!!!!! I hate late starts (in more one way than one). Why can't we play already and get done with it.

I don't have a clue of what to expect... except IVanovic in the team, that is a given, after all, communication is the key

Really concerned about this game, no confidence at all we will get anything.

I'm in this camp, it's been a long time since I felt this concerned. Ivanovic will start and mane will obviously target him, we can't keep a clean sheet to save our life, we can't press, basic things we used to be known for are gone.

ugh!!!!! I hate late starts (in more one way than one). Why can't we play already and get done with it.

I don't have a clue of what to expect... except IVanovic in the team, that is a given, after all, communication is the key

Judging by our recent performances you can guess what to expect lol..a win be the unexpected thing..that and a clean sheet and Ivanovic to not mess anything up

Begovic

Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Baba

Ramires Matic

RLC

Willian Falcao Hazard

I might skip watching the game if Ivanovic starts. Ramires, RLC and Baba deserve and also need to start.

Well if u don't want to watch it's ok just change your channel Chelsea will still play with or without all of u are saying I will not watch with match because blla blla blla.