Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to watch this live!! If I see Ivanovic in the starting lineup I will endeavour to sneak into the dressing room and cripple him.

Weird feeling, never gone to a game looking forward to a specifically player playing or not playing more than i'm thinking about the result ATM.

I don't think it's in doubt he starts, I think JM will continue to pick no matter what.

I don't think it's in doubt he starts, I think JM will continue to pick no matter what.

Hmm. Maybe I should sneak in the house and find the photos of Jose Mourinho and Ann Widdecombe in an uncompromising position on Ivanovic's computer and delete them then.

Only Tibo injured.

We are looking to sign out of contract Marco Amelia, he's been training with the squad.

Remy, Oscar and Falcao all trained well when the team were in Porto on Tuesday.

Jose in no doubt that is his best RB and Brana speaks with Jose about his mistakes

If you don't know what not ready means in a football sense, then you're probably watching the wrong sport... Maybe he's not ready for the physicality of the Premier League, or maybe Mou doesn't think he is mentally ready as of yes. There is many things that could come into this. Not saying he's not but Mou would know a hell of a lot more than what you do about his current squad.

This isn't about singling out key areas, this is a team. When one area is struggling the whole team is struggling, as you have probably seen with team chemistry as of late. If you think defense is the main issue here then you're not watching the same team as majority of the people on this forum. This is all players and back room staff for that matter. We are a team and meant to be one, but we are far from that as of late.

this is an awesome argument. "he is not ready cos mou does not deem him to be ready". oh definitely. jose is not human. he does not make mistakes. he is perfect, right? instead of admitting the mistake which most of the people on here, most of the pundits and most of the footballing world can see, we will support jose for all of his wrong decisions, right? thats the perfect way forward. by the way, did not SAF deem pogba "not ready yet" for PL. wel,, baba has to be one hell of a bad defender to be unable to not replce iva in the current form. but kudos to jose for selling RB, luis and spending 2 months chasing a LB who is "not ready yet" for PL.

cesc plays as a DLP if i am not wrong. a DLP who cant defend or provide any cover to his back 4. we played half a season playing a low block. with eden carrying our attack. now that we have reverted to a high line, teams have adapted to us. unfortunately we have been unable to improve. add to that cesc and iva's total incompetence in defending (not defence), our right hand side has looked like a freeway. now i know these are just 2 players, but these 2 players have started all of our important games and have been 2 of the worst players in PL not just for the team. dropping them, would be a massove step in the right direction. but that is something jose wont do, not because we dont have replacements, but because of his favouritism.

Ivanovic against Mane would be disastrous. We're already going to be in for a fight in the middle of our defense with Pelé up there. The last thing we need is Ivanovic getting spanked continuously on the outside at the same time.

As one of the staunchest Mourinho supporters out there, he's making it awfully difficult for fans to trust his judgement when he continues to handicap the team by playing Ivanovic. That quote all but confirms he'll play tomorrow because he's hardly going to drop his "best" RB.

this is an awesome argument. "he is not ready cos mou does not deem him to be ready". oh definitely. jose is not human. he does not make mistakes. he is perfect, right? instead of admitting the mistake which most of the people on here, most of the pundits and most of the footballing world can see, we will support jose for all of his wrong decisions, right? thats the perfect way forward. by the way, did not SAF deem pogba "not ready yet" for PL. wel,, baba has to be one hell of a bad defender to be unable to not replce iva in the current form. but kudos to jose for selling RB, luis and spending 2 months chasing a LB who is "not ready yet" for PL.

cesc plays as a DLP if i am not wrong. a DLP who cant defend or provide any cover to his back 4. we played half a season playing a low block. with eden carrying our attack. now that we have reverted to a high line, teams have adapted to us. unfortunately we have been unable to improve. add to that cesc and iva's total incompetence in defending (not defence), our right hand side has looked like a freeway. now i know these are just 2 players, but these 2 players have started all of our important games and have been 2 of the worst players in PL not just for the team. dropping them, would be a massove step in the right direction. but that is something jose wont do, not because we dont have replacements, but because of his favouritism.

I'm not arguing there is only one person in this discussion throwing his toys out the pram as you seem to do with every discussion on this forum. You don't seem to know how to discuss things without getting angry about something. We can just agree to disagree, I'll continue to trust our extremely talented manager and you can continue to bad mouth him. I'd prefer to save my energy.

Ivan and Cesc should be dropped and also Eden for that matter but calling for Jose's head is an absolute joke.