Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. It's like if a player doesn't have a sparkly clean past then many here don't want him. Even if he'd massively improve us. I'd have Ibra or Suarez without question.

It's not like that at all...in fact that's just a complete misrepresentation of what people have said.

He's a guy who missed 8 games for racist comments. He also arrived at Liverpool having received a ban in Holland for biting an opponent. Three years later and he is once again banned for biting an opponent. He seems to have an inability to learn from his mistakes which simply compounds his reprehensible actions.

It's not like that at all...in fact that's just a complete misrepresentation of what people have said.

He's a guy who missed 8 games for racist comments. He also arrived at Liverpool having received a ban in Holland for biting an opponent. Three years later and he is once again banned for biting an opponent. He seems to have an inability to learn from his mistakes which simply compounds his reprehensible actions.

Suarez is mental and needs help. Referees already dislike us and bringing in that scumbag would do us no favours. Can you believe he's never been sent off for Liverpool despite some of the nasty things he has done? Now imagine him doing the same in a blue shirt he'd have been sent off about a dozen times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C7oA1Sy50

He wasn't sent off for any of that. Now, had he been a Chelsea player...

Look at how often he attempts to cause serious pain/injury to his fellow professionals. He is a nasty piece of work.

Suarez is mental and needs help. Referees already dislike us and bringing in that scumbag would do us no favours. Can you believe he's never been sent off for Liverpool despite some of the nasty things he has done? Now imagine him doing the same in a blue shirt he'd have been sent off about a dozen times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C7oA1Sy50

He wasn't sent off for any of that. Now, had he been a Chelsea player...

Look at how often he attempts to cause serious pain/injury to his fellow professionals. He is a nasty piece of work.

Yes, Roy Keane was also mental and played over 10 years for United always giving them a competitive edge.

So, yes, Suarez is a dirty player; he can be a dirty player for us or against us. I'm sure our defenders would rather have him on their side.

Yes, Roy Keane was also mental and played over 10 years for United always giving them a competitive edge.

So, yes, Suarez is a dirty player; he can be a dirty player for us or against us. I'm sure our defenders would rather have him on their side.

So you're saying that we should be ok with signing a cunt like Suarez just because another player who was a cunt succesfully played over 10 years for Manchester United. I don't mean to offend you or anything, but this argument seems a little childish to me.

It's like saying that we should be praying for the referees to make big mistakes in our favour just because they made big mistakes in another teams favour, causing them to succeed. It's better to have them on our side, right?

Sure, this opinion is ok as long as you don't give a shit about honor and dignity and as long as you only want to win the games, no matter how. But you need to understand that (apparently) most of us care about other things too.

So you're saying that we should be ok with signing a cunt like Suarez just because another player who was a cunt succesfully played over 10 years for Manchester United. I don't mean to offend you or anything, but this argument seems a little childish to me.

It's like saying that we should be praying for the referees to make big mistakes in our favour just because they made big mistakes in another teams favour, causing them to succeed. It's better to have them on our side, right?

Sure, this opinion is ok as long as you don't give a shit about honor and dignity and as long as you only want to win the games, no matter how. But you need to understand that (apparently) most of us care about other things too.

Honor and dignity in football ... Who's being childish now?

This is a game nothing more nothing less. Professionalism is the only quality you really can demand and even then you find many footballers who don't even give you that.

Can we criticize Suarez at the same time we praise John Terry? I at least try to be consistent, and not a hypocrite, by praising both excellent players-the only thing about these two guys I really care about.

This is a game nothing more nothing less. Professionalism is the only quality you really can demand and even then you find many footballers who don't even give you that.

Can we criticize Suarez at the same time we praise John Terry? I at least try to be consistent, and not a hypocrite, by praising both excellent players-the only thing about these two guys I really care about.

John Terry and Suarez are both top players, and are both cunts.The difference is that Terry is a cunt off the pitch, non-related to football, and Suarez on the pitch.

JT has made mistakes, obviously, but he's been nothing but loyal to the club. The fans have always stood by him and he has repaid it by giving it his all. He's Blue, he's family.

Now look at Suarez, whose exploits are on a level never seen before. Like us, liverpool supporters have more or less always defended him, and how does he repay them?

Also, you talk about professionalism. Risking to be sent of and/or suspended almost every game by pulling some c*ntish moves again and again is not what i call professional.

Reading my last post again, it seems more agressive than i intended to, sorry for that. I understand where your coming from. Indeed, he's top quality and we shouldn't be too hypocritical, but I reaaaaaaaally don't want him at this club.

John Terry and Suarez are both top players, and are both cunts.The difference is that Terry is a cunt off the pitch, non-related to football, and Suarez on the pitch.

I guess we all just see the "win at all costs" attitude differently. Incidentally JT did fuck up when we needed him most.

Perhaps I've met too many players in RL; perhaps I've seen the strings and now the magic is gone.

I guess we all just see the "win at all costs" attitude differently. Incidentally JT did fuck up when we needed him most.

Perhaps I've met too many players in RL; perhaps I've seen the strings and now the magic is gone.

Win at all costs isnt by playing dirty players, win at all costs is to defend all the match like we did against Barcelona, or to get a red card so you wont concede, even talking with ref, shouting at players, wasting time is normal and that is the winning at all costs, not eating players, being banned for games, racist comments, these are not tolerated at any club.We are humans.

I never said anything about John Terry in this conversation. You can't know who praises him and who doesn't. But, funnily, you bring up his name and make it look like I am the one who did. Anyway, I'll still answer to that.

John Terry and Suarez can't even be compared. JT has screwed up big time ONCE on the pitch and he payed for it (that's if you're talking about the racism incident). If you're talking about the missed penalty, then I have nothing to say because that's something that can happen to everyone. That's something that happened to a lot of huge players in this sport's history. Besides that racism incident, he proved that he's a great captain during so many years. He gave his best for this club and helped us win a lot of trophies. Of course we respect him. How many times has Suarez screwed up? How many trophies has Suarez helped Liverpool win? Suarez was shooting balls at his team mates like the spoiled little prick that he is. That's the kind of player that Suarez is for a team like Liverpool. And he's not even that young anymore.

And still, even if you were right about JT being just like Suarez, being consistent regarding bad decisions isn't something to be proud of.

Yes, I still think that honor and dignity are values that matter in football. If it wasn't like that, we should encourage our players to dive, cheat, break opponents legs, swear at the referees, play dirtier than Stoke's players on a late Monday night and so on. If these are right things to you, just because they can help you win games, then I have nothing to say anymore.

I never said anything about John Terry in this conversation. You can't know who praises him and who doesn't. But, funnily, you bring up his name and make it look like I am the one who did. Anyway, I'll still answer to that.

John Terry and Suarez can't even be compared. JT has screwed up big time ONCE on the pitch and he payed for it (that's if you're talking about the racism incident). If you're talking about the missed penalty, then I have nothing to say because that's something that can happen to everyone. That's something that happened to a lot of huge players in this sport's history. Besides that racism incident, he proved that he's a great captain during so many years. He gave his best for this club and helped us win a lot of trophies. Of course we respect him. How many times has Suarez screwed up? How many trophies has Suarez helped Liverpool win? Suarez was shooting balls at his team mates like the spoiled little prick that he is. That's the kind of player that Suarez is for a team like Liverpool. And he's not even that young anymore.

And still, even if you were right about JT being just like Suarez, being consistent regarding bad decisions isn't something to be proud of.

Yes, I still think that honor and dignity are values that matter in football. If it wasn't like that, we should encourage our players to dive, cheat, break opponents legs, swear at the referees, play dirtier than Stoke's players on a late Monday night and so on. If these are right things to you, just because they can help you win games, then I have nothing to say anymore.

Fair enough... just different opinions. Just think ppl overvalue honor and dignity and undervalue what really counts on the pitch: quality.

however, I was talking about picking up a ridiculous red card for kicking a player in the semis of the CL and then missing the final.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You