Luis Suarez

Blueboy

None of this makes any sense. Last I heard, he wants to leave England. It's the British press that he can't stand/blames, so it would be extremely illogical for him to make a move to a rival club in the country that he wants to leave.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of this makes any sense. Last I heard, he wants to leave England. It's the British press that he can't stand/blames, so it would be extremely illogical for him to make a move to a rival club in the country that he wants to leave.

But what if he understand no non-English club is after him? i think he would still like a move to a better team he can win trophies with. We hear nothing about Real Madrid till now.

But what if he understand no non-English club is after him? i think he would still like a move to a better team he can win trophies with. We hear nothing about Real Madrid till now.

They should take Torres back first to even consider the deal. And when Torres is left, we will tell them "fuck you"

Suarez, if he comes, will play football for the club. Nothing more, nothing less.

And as a footballer he is world class. I'm sure Ba is a nice guy, but I couldn't care less about how nice he is.

Yes, it is a cynical view, but that's the right one IMO concerning teh very competitive world of football. Suarez' problems with the FA only makes signing him a better deal, involving less money. Especially if the #1 reason he wants out is not the Media (players typically don't care about media), but the lack of CL football at lpool.

ANd honestly, I've always thought the FA ban was a huge overreaction to the incident, which was more pathetic/sad than bad. Suarez (over)aggression, which is all there is, needs to be controlled by the right manager/coaches, but he is one hell of a football player and that's what I care about.

Players with certain issues can provide the best return for the money.

I see where this is coming from - we lost out on Lewandowski, Falcao, and most likely Cavani and Rooney. We obviously are in the market for a top-class striker and this is the result.

NO!! Just... no! He is the last player i want to see in Chelsea kit.

Why not? After RVP he is the best one and great finisher. But I think all these speculation are shit because he said for many many times that he wants to leave because british media are attacking him.

Why not? After RVP he is the best one and great finisher. But I think all these speculation are shit because he said for many many times that he wants to leave because british media are attacking him.

Iceboy, he doesn't suit us. C'mon mate he just bit Ivanovic in the last match. Is a nonsense, I would only accept him, if we can return Torres and they would issue a full refund.

Iceboy, he doesn't suit us. C'mon mate he just bit Ivanovic in the last match. Is a nonsense, I would only accept him, if we can return Torres and they would issue a full refund.

Ok, he can apologize, just remember Benitez at first nobody wanted him here, in the end we thanked him.

Ok, he can apologize, just remember Benitez at first nobody wanted him here, in the end we thanked him.

Is quite different don't you think? Luis Suárez is a bloody bastard. Benitez just dumb.

Is quite different don't you think? Luis Suárez is a bloody bastard. Benitez just dumb.

Well Benitez is kind of a bastard too ...

I thank Benitez for nothing, really... he IS a bastard, lacks any class and is dumb.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You