Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

LIVERPOOL REJECT BID FOR STERLING

Liverpool have rejected a £30m bid from Manchester City forRaheem Sterling, according to the Sky sources.

The Reds value the want-away forward at £50m and will not consider selling him for anything less.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Looks like he's not leaving. Doubt any team comes close to £50m lmao.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm it was £25million + £5million add-ons - which is not the same as £30 million :)

If you were selling something and wanted £50, somebody offering £35 might just convince you, but £25 and another £5 at some point in the future, no way are you selling.

A straight £35million will see him leave is my expectation - maybe it will be £35million and a few more in add-ons, but I guess after spanking the budget last season, they need quite a bit of capital up-front...

City have to sell in order to buy (not financially, but again because of FFP) - so you can see why they are starting low - despite the bollox from their 'senior' management...

Hmm it was £25million + £5million add-ons - which is not the same as £30 million :)

If you were selling something and wanted £50, somebody offering £35 might just convince you, but £25 and another £5 at some point in the future, no way are you selling.

A straight £35million will see him leave is my expectation - maybe it will be £35million and a few more in add-ons, but I guess after spanking the budget last season, they need quite a bit of capital up-front...

City have to sell in order to buy (not financially, but again because of FFP) - so you can see why they are starting low - despite the bollox from their 'senior' management...

That's a 15mil difference, a lot of money. If you were after 50mil and got offered 45 then yeah you'd consider it.

City mean business this window now the FFP rules are being relaxed.

We need to match them, we can't let City be the big window winner's like they did for us last summer.

City mean business this window now the FFP rules are being relaxed.

We need to match them, we can't let City be the big window winner's like they did for us last summer.

Last time City splashed the cash they were the newly-rich kids creating a completely new, dynamic squad. This time round they are only a washed-up club of have-beens, with deadocked hierachies and a bunch of big lazy egos on big money contracts sulking on the bench with a senile, small-time manager who is only still in charge because we randomly gifted them a title. I struggle to see how they will attract any world-class players. I'd even be surprised if Sterling went there. And even if se he would barely be an upgrade on Jesus Navas.

Chelsea have become the latest club to enter the race for Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling, according to Sky sources.

We understand the Premier League champions are monitoring the situation at Anfield but are not prepared to meet Liverpool's £50million valuation.

Just meh. He won't be anything special.

I think he will be depending on which position he's deployed in.

I'd love for us to sign him but not for anywhere near £50m

amazing player...hope we sign him!!

willian can play in cam

hazard---willian---sterling

that pace though!!!

and all of them can dribble...only negative is all of them are not good finishers...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You