Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Pedro is just another player not someone who will make a huge difference... If you think otherwise that's your prerogative. I don't see him as anything more than a squad player.

You surely didn't sound like you were talking about his agent, especially when you make reference to Messi.. Perhaps you should be more clear with your posts?

He's not, but you made him sound like he was some WHU player.

I think that's your problem. I've noticed that you seem to have this everyone is against me attitude and take posts too personal. I said the Sterling saga was hilarious, that has nothing to do with you. A young player doesn't want to extend his contract, big whoop. I'd understand the commotion if it was Messi. One club player, a footballing and Barca legend, hence the reference.

He's not, but you made him sound like he was some WHU player.

I think that's your problem. I've noticed that you seem to have this everyone is against me attitude and take posts too personal. I said the Sterling saga was hilarious, that has nothing to do with you. A young player doesn't wants to extend his contract, big whoop. I'd understand the commotion if it was Messi. One club player, a footballing and Barca legend, hence the reference.

Really? that's what you got out of it? I'll be sure to be gentle with my words around the likes of you.

sterling a good player but his final third of the game lets him down i rather sign pedro or reus sterling reminds me of aaron lennon good at beating players but useless front of goal and crosses

The club could well do what they did to Suarez, Sterling still has 2 years to run. His agent calling Carragher 'a knob' wont help with it being The Festival of St Steven.

He could lose around £3m in wages.

Actually, Sterling is like the beta version of Reus. For his style of play, i mean. Marco at the age of twenty has similar numbers in terms of production.

He's gonna improve. Especially in this team. If it happens, of course.

Actually, Sterling is like the beta version of Reus. For his style of play, i mean. Marco at the age of twenty has similar numbers in terms of production.

He's gonna improve. Especially in this team. If it happens, of course.

Spot on. At the age of 20, Reus was exactly like Sterling is today. Always full of running,not scared to lose the ball, great dribbler, two-footed, but full of loose touches, erratic finishing and turnovers. Reus still has some bad finishes and turnovers every game but he more than makes up for it with his defensive workrate and the constant threat his offensive movement poses.

Though Reus, despite being so skinny also has always had that fighting spirit in him which is why I would love to see him in a physically more demanding league. I have not yet discovered that in Sterling but time will tell.

Sterling is a bit like a 20 years Hazard.

I would welcome him here

Really? We've reached THAT stage of over-hyping?!

Hazard at 20 already had top class technical ability and dribbling skills. He already had very good maturity and consistency for his and probably most importantly he had the footballing intelligence of great footballers.

Literally the ONLY thing Raheem has on 20yo Hazard is pace.

sterling a good player but his final third of the game lets him down i rather sign pedro or reus sterling reminds me of aaron lennon good at beating players but useless front of goal and crosses

I agree but the general chaos he causes in the opposition defense is worth it to me. He's generally the same as last year isn't he? Only they had Suarez and a fit Sturridge for the most part of last season and they were honestly scary in attack.

Could be a worthwhile acquisition for the right price imo. Otherwise, we should go for proven top talent or let our own youth have a shot. Bertrand Traore and Boga spring to mind for me.

Really? We've reached THAT stage of over-hyping?!

Hazard at 20 already had top class technical ability and dribbling skills. He already had very good maturity and consistency for his and probably most importantly he had the footballing intelligence of great footballers.

Literally the ONLY thing Raheem has on 20yo Hazard is pace.

Pretty much this.

How about I make you a bet?

I bet you that if Sterling moves to Chelsea or City he will not start more than a third of the matches. If that turns out to be true, you won't say a single word about Oscar all season. Name what you'd want from me if that turns out to be false...

You have to send me an entire crate of the finest Lebanese hummus and we have ourself a deal my man. -_-

How about I make you a bet?

I bet you that if Sterling moves to Chelsea or City he will not start more than a third of the matches. If that turns out to be true, you won't say a single word about Oscar all season. Name what you'd want from me if that turns out to be false...

I'll put a million on that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You