Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

I still don't think some people realise just how bad Sterling's finishing and overall end product in the final third is. All you have to do is watch him consistently. he has one of the weakest shooting I have seen, sometimes it genuinely looks like a back pass to the opposition goal keeper and his decision making can be atrocious too. He's an amazing ball carrier with great work ethic though.

Watch his goal vs west ham. The shooting ability is there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case every club in the world is a small club outside of Chelsea, City, United, PSG, Barca, Real and Bayern. Everyone else are feeder clubs in some way.

But failing to keep Gerrard? come on. He went to MLS to finish is career, and he shouldnt be more than a squad option in Liverpool, even in their current squad.

They would of had him on a new contract if they offered it to him in the summer, he said it himself. I meant they are a small club because they are forced to sell their best players not because they don't need them like us with Mata, Luiz, Schurrle etc but because they don't win anything.

Benitez might like him, but i can't see them buying him. Unless they're selling bale or Ronaldo which wouldn't happen.

The player want to leave, club as big as RM want him and money doesn't matter for them. Trust me, if RM make any offer for Sterling, they will get him. Sterling will request for transfer immediately after Liverpool reject the offer first. CL football, huge wage, I think he wouldn't mind being third choice behind CR and Bale, than staying at sinking ship at Liverpool.

The player want to leave, club as big as RM want him and money doesn't matter for them. Trust me, if RM make any offer for Sterling, they will get him. Sterling will request for transfer immediately after Liverpool reject the offer first. CL football, huge wage, I think he wouldn't mind being third choice behind CR and Bale, than staying at sinking ship at Liverpool.

I meant i dont think Real will go for him, unless Bale or Ronaldo is leaving. But it also depends on their biggest target Verratti imo. They dont really need any of those, a Winger or a CM who cost so much, its about making a big signing.. so they probably also think about Sterling but i doubt it will get serious.

No chance they sell to United. They'd let him rot before doing that.

City and ourselves are the only English clubs I think they'd sell to straight up. Arsenal only if it involves a player swap. Don't think Arse need him at all, honestly. Not really an upgrade on a fully fit Walcott.

He has potential to become special, but price, which Liverpool want for him, is little bit overpriced. I think he should be our second choice if we fail with Antoine.

Come to think of it, I think he will still want to stay in England and back to London, even with Real Madrid interest. Hopefully they're not making any move for Sterling. If Griezmann choose to stay at Atletico, I would like us to go all out for Sterling.

I rate him the same as Salah. both show flashes,but not consistent with end product...Salah appears to have better character,Sterling homegrown,Salah`s transfer fee has already been paid and he doesn`t expect the same salary that Sterling does.

I think if we loaned some of our better youngsters to clubs the same standard as Scumpool..they would stand out as much if not more.so would prefer to just ease them into the rotation as they would be happy for now with that,where as Sterling probably would have ideas above his station and sulk.Sterling would not start for us over Hazard or Willian.

LIVERPOOL REJECT BID FOR STERLING

Liverpool have rejected a £30m bid from Manchester City forRaheem Sterling, according to the Sky sources.

The Reds value the want-away forward at £50m and will not consider selling him for anything less.

:lol::lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You