Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I think he is a perfect fit, is because, he can play anywhere, with the equal amount of quality. If we need Hazard to rest, we have him, if we need Willian on the right to help Ivanovic and Oscar is in poor form, he can go to the CAM spot. There are so many posibilities, depending on the situation. If we bag him for anything less than 40 mil., I'd love it.

Love to see him on chelsea blue shirt, but I'd like to dont overpriced him we can give 30-40 mln and add any player or send a youngster on season-long loan to them. But tbh 50 mln is too many for him. If liverpool won't reduce price we should focus on Griezmann which is better and cheaper at the moment.

He ain't worth £50m. Therefore if we were to get him (I reckon we might as well blow out and go for Reus IMO) a player swap is necessary.

He ain't worth 25m PLUS any player. 25m alone is even questionable IMO.

If he was Bulgarian, how much would he be worth?

Dude, I don't think we have to question how if he this, or if he that. He is English and still young what it matters now. Liverpool don't want to sell him, the price set of course will be sky high. But the player have a possibility to force the move and he want London, are what we should take advantage of now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You