Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Yeah £35m+£5m add ons -- Think they'll reject that. QPR are owed 20% so they'd get about £28m-ish before any add ons come in. Bad deal considering they're demanding 50 apparently.

I think it'd take £40-45m in one go, maybe add ons taking it up close to 50 to have any chance.

The price is just nothing short of madness.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For £50m!? They could try to get Griezman, Reus, Muller, dude from Lyon, Bellarabi, Vela, hell for £50m I'm sure they could get Alexis.

Whereas IF we do end up getting Sterling you wouldn't hear me shouting 'Get Sterling out' from my seat I do totally agree that I'd be throwing myself around MH Upper having a private party if we managed to get one from that list.

I see a report somewhere this morning we were still after Griezmann. Maybe I'll still have to donate my left dangley afterall.

Hazard-Willian-Sterling

I wish we never play that. Cant say who is more frustrating finisher to watch. All have same qualities. speed, dribbling. All three are rather small.

Not a dream trio as some point out.

Do you prefer this one?

Hazard-Willian-Cuadrado :D

Bet you if one of the London clubs (us or Arse) bid that same amount he'd hand in a transfer request.

Worth a punt I'd say. Next best realistic option after Griezmann.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You