Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to send me an entire crate of the finest Lebanese hummus and we have ourself a deal my man. -_-

They'd spoil before they reach you :lol:

Was thinking more along the lines of things that can be done here on the forums.

I'll put a million on that.

I see your million and I raise you a unicorn! :P

A few stats from Sky:

- Sterling has created 75 chances from open play. That puts him third behind Eden Hazard and David Silva.

- At first glance, Sterling's tally of seven Premier League goals this season might not seem particularly high but he's the only player yet to celebrate his 21st birthday to have found the net more than twice. He's also the only player under the age of 23 to have delivered seven assists or more.

- There is no player in La Liga aged 21 or under that has completed even half as many dribbles as Sterling this season. Likewise, there is no player in La Liga aged 21 or under that has created half as many chances as Sterling. In each of Europe's five major leagues, the players with more assists are all older than him.

How about I make you a bet?

I bet you that if Sterling moves to Chelsea or City he will not start more than a third of the matches. If that turns out to be true, you won't say a single word about Oscar all season. Name what you'd want from me if that turns out to be false...

You would lose it even if Sterling sucked. He will be a big money signing with a huge salary. Also, he is a young player with big potential so he would start a lof of games anyway.

You would lose it even if Sterling sucked. He will be a big money signing with a huge salary. Also, he is a young player with big potential so he would start a lof of games anyway.

Like Cuadrado? :D

Neither us nor City can mess around next season, if a player does not fit the system or cannot perform what is expected from him, he will benched no doubt.

Rodgers saying what is expected of him. Far too much been said and gone on for there to be any sort of u-turn from Raheem on this.

Whether it's us, City or Arsenal....or whoever for that matter that lays a big number like 30M on the table, he is gone.

BRENDAN RODGERS believes Raheem Sterling will be at Liverpool at the start of next season.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/443695/Rodgers-Arsenal-Man-Utd-and-Chelsea-target-Raheem-Sterling-will-STAY-at-Liverpool

Well that settles it, if deluded Brendan says he's staying he's as good as gone.

Like Cuadrado? :D

Neither us nor City can mess around next season, if a player does not fit the system or cannot perform what is expected from him, he will benched no doubt.

Sterling won't be as poor as cuadrado. He's far stronger and doesn't fall everytime someone breathes near him.

What will frustrate people is his finishing and final decision in the final third.

Sterling won't be as poor as cuadrado. He's far stronger and doesn't fall everytime someone breathes near him.

What will frustrate people is his finishing and final decision in the final third.

sterling is aaron Lennon in disguise

your right about cuadrado he needs to beef up hes a bit of a lightweight and easy to get the ball off aswell

Don't think so . Sterling has 18 pl goals at age 20. Lennon has 26 in his entire career

hes not sharp front of goal and useless at crossing i rather sign reus or Felipe Anderson or douglas costa

Of course he won't, I was just using that example to prove that being a money signing is not alone enough to ensure you a starting spot.

He is definitely not a Jose type player. I hope we don't sign him. He is overrated because he is English and plays for Liverpoo. For the price they want for him we can sign Grizeman or Reus plus Koke!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You