Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol what the fuck??? £50m??? Hazard cost less, Sanchez cost less.......absolutely mental.

and they also had less contract. 50m pound fucking sterling on a 20 year old. that is 69,5m €. more expensive than Zidane, Kaka, Torres. I would not want us to pay that much for a player again, we can't be 100% sure he will become world class. When Hazard joined us for like 40m € he was a few months older than sterling is now, it was expensive, but everyone could see he was worth it, he had already been a major player at lille for months, scoring goals for fun left right centre, leading them to league titles and been injury free. If this was also the case with Sterling, he'd be worth 50m. but it isn't. He is a golden boy but still a boy. If anyone pays that much over the odds, I am not sure what hte pressure will do to the boy. Liverpool are crazy to demand that much. They will lose him for peanuts next year.

They must have traveled to the future where they have seen Sterling developing into Europe's best player, otherwise I can't explain myself why would anyone pay such a ridiculous amount of money on him. Yes he is talented, yes he is one of the best prospects in Europe, but definitely not worth more than 25m atm. Probably the other 25m it's because he is English and because City are the ultimate clowns on the market. Overpaying like that has nothing to do with the HG quota, simply shows how vulnerable and stupid you are.

City loves to overpay with these transfers still...

Sinclair.

Rodwell.

Milner.

They could just promote some of their youth guys and buy foreigners instead.

They sold nastasic for peanuts as well

Sky sources understand that Chelsea are extremely interested inLiverpool forward Raheem Sterling. The club highly rate the 20-year-old but will not bid more than £40million for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You