Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Dude, I don't think we have to question how if he this, or if he that. He is English and still young what it matters now. Liverpool don't want to sell him, the price set of course will be sky high. But the player have a possibility to force the move and he want London, are what we should take advantage of now.

He isn't worth it. My opinion. [emoji106]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense if Juve's interest in Oscar is real. Willian moves behind the striker, while Sterling takes the right wing. But no way I can see Oscar leaving for the rumoured amount of 20m. I think the minimum for which Jose is willing to at least negociate a deal is 30, maybe 35m.

his age is the bigger factor in his over inflated price tag. if you have shown flashes of brilliance,which even I who don`t rate him very highly will admit he has,they make the presumption that he will become better in the future because of showing it so young.

Chelsea have never overpaid for an English player. only Liverpool,Man City have really done that.

Jose has said in the past that it`s important that teams have players from the country they play in and I agree with that.but I`d rather us be patient with that and either promote our own great young English prospects or wait for other players to become available. I`m not totally against signing Sterling but 50m is what you pay for a player whose relationship with his team isn`t broken. Sterling is doing stuff that if we really want him and be patient,Scumpool will either have to put up with the headache of him being unhappy or accept a more reasonable fee.

Looks good on paper :) probably great in FIFA and FM too :)

But sadly I just don't see it happening :(

Yea, it won't happen because 1) transfer fee is ridiculous and 2) at this stage, Liverpool don't have to sell him for anything less than 50 million

It would be interesting to see Chelsea put in a bid of 35 million and see if Sterling is willing to force a move to London

It would be interesting to see Chelsea put in a bid of 35 million and see if Sterling is willing to force a move to London

This. We want to see Sterling reaction after Liverpool rejected that bid. Then after transfer request, maybe we add a bit more and sealed it.

Hazard-Willian-Sterling

I wish we never play that. Cant say who is more frustrating finisher to watch. All have same qualities. speed, dribbling. All three are rather small.

Not a dream trio as some point out.

Griezmann rumour dead. Reus stay. Who else winger we rumoured with? All seems dead. Don't know about you guys, but I prefer Sterling over Douglas Costa any day. I don't really care much about the money, as we have budget and only buy 2 or 3 players this summer. Go for the top class ones.

Hes a strong talented young English player with what should be one hellova future ahead of him. Theres no way on earth the dippers will sell him cheaply. 'A FAIR PRICE' depends whether youre the buyer or seller but theres going to be some money added on for his future prospects. We have been very lucky with some signings buying them for whats shown to be a low price. But also paid alot of money for whats proven to be 3 legged donkeys. Unfortunately we dont have hindsight so we gotta go on what we see.

IMHO Sterling offers more to us offensively than Willian. Willians got a good workrate but hes not an attacking midfielder. Hes good from box to box but offers nowt in goals or assists which is what I thought an AM does. Sterling has a much more direct approach which is something we need. Hes crying out for someone who will trust him and give him the confidence to go the step further. I think we could give him that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You