Diego Costa

Spike

So lets get this straight the Angel Gabriel has the red rescinded, and the Devil Diego gets a ban, the decision by an 'independent' panel. Presumably consisting of Denis Berkamp, Martin Keown and David Seaman.

Fuck me why not give them the 3 points as well

This makes no sense considering what happened with Matic last season. We always get shafted. Shit FA as usual!

Just what I was thinking. Fucking Barnes didn't get shit retrospectively because they "don't do that". Only against Chelsea. Fuck the FA.

There you go. Suspended for three games. What a surprise. He's hurt his team.

Blame and curse the FA all you want. The possibillity of repercussions were always there for what he did. And he didn't have to do it. Most players don't do it. This was all completely unnecessary. This is why I didn't like what he did. I'll never cheer for stupidity.

And now we probably have to watch an over the hill Falcao trying to get his groove back. Just when the team was on the road of redemption after that appalling start. Just great.

You kick a player and get sent off and it's get rescinded.....

So what action does Mike Dean get? Because all this action by the FA suggests he hasn't done his job correctly.

Good, so from now on players can kick each other without being red carded..well unless you're a Chelsea player, then you will get a 6 match ban.

Surprised it wasn't more to be honest, he definitely deserve it. Now let's hope he takes the time off to question himself and learn to improve his behaivor because it is not good enough. Then again I doubt he would learn anything judging by his performance since the ban last year.

Either way now he will miss 3 matches because of his antics and hence basically hindering us. Hope people stop encouraging this type of behavior instead of calling out to his defense like usual as if he is some victim.

Fucking disgrace the FA

I hope this now sets a precedent for the remainder of the season

He will still get a 3 game ban though right for failing to leave the pitch

Surprised ? i expected this to happen and people call Mourinho deluded when he says there is a campaign against Chelsea. Like i said before, i hope the FA burns to the ground, if i was a terrosrist i would bomb the farking place. I´m sorry for saying this, it´s really uncalled for, but i´m just livid at the sheer stupidity of all this. Cheers mate.