Diego Costa

Spike

I'd give Arse&Wanker a ban for a start for his comments and if the FA are going to start handing retrospective bans out for these kind of incidents(fair enough Costa crossed a line but got 1 yellow from ref)the FA are going to be very very busy and hand out alot of bans.(If all the defenders just leave Costa alone he would enjoy his time alot more lol)

So let me try and get the facts of this straight:

COSTA

- will receive a 3 match ban (violent conduct)

GABRIEL

- already has a 3 match ban (Arsenal appealing)

- has another 3 match ban for not leaving the field (poor conduct)

I don't agree with the Costa ban - it's as we now know 'handbags' and nothing serious for the players.

I wonder how Arsenal can appeal the original red card - he did it plain as day - I think the FA will uphold their decision on that.

If the FA decide to reduce Arsenals punishment - then there is clearly an alternative factor at play here and any claims of prejudice towards Chelsea will hold merit.

He would have been!

Another great, that is hailed is Dennis Wise. The stuff he got up to makes Costa look like Mother Theresa, yet I dont remember any Chelsea fans criticising in his day, part and parcel of the game. Then again there werent interweb voyeurs crticising from afar then :D

I'm surprised that voyeur even saw the incident.

It's a second 3-match-ban.

We must sell him and find new striker. he is the best dirty player in history.

He is bad influence on image of chelsea. .

Crucially, his current form is the worst.

Hahahahahaha

Costa is not that dirty. He is a wum but he has not recieved a red card since 2012 and he's never caused other players injuries.

Cantona, Keane, 90's defenders were much dirtier, breaking legs etc... In my opinion Diego Costa is just Portuguese for Dennis Wise..

Evcellent cartoon regarding our top striker

http://www.theguardian.com/football/picture/2015/sep/22/david-squires-on-the-dark-arts-of-diego-costa

He avoids detection by wearing a cloak of invisibility found in a dusty attic in Stamford Bridge. 'Bogarde'

:D

Wenger accepted after the match that Gabriel was rightly sent off and now they have completely won the appeal. No surprise the media are up Arsenal's ass. Had Barnes done that challenge on an Arsenal player last season and they reacted the way Matic done, can guarantee you they would of written it off completely.