Diego Costa

Spike

The level of refereeing is pretty crap these days.Its like in European games with officials behind goals yet still miss events right in front of their faces.

Too busy reading from a manual that's why.

"Here lads go and officiate that game will you, if you do a shit job we will step in and do it for you"

Too busy reading from a manual that's why.

"Here lads go and officiate that game will you, if you do a shit job we will step in and do it for you"

then someone says it's a yellow card someone else a red...have the same standard!yet we're still act shocked when wrong decision is made yet from the top refs it can be expected most the time

Be fine without him.Not that till now we've really won with him playing anyway

Can you see the people who are saying it though. Those members are not supporters of Chelsea FC they are simply critiques of the club. They use this forum to broadcast their judgement on the manager and the players.

I wonder if the other clubs forums have a buch of people who claim to be fans but wish and pray for the downfall of that particular club.

Summed up and nailed nice one DDA

Point1- Diego Costa lashes out at LK that does not get seen by any official what so ever, days later he is banned for 3 games.

Point2- Gabriel is yellow carded for an incident with Costa where he is warned and told to walk away. Gabriel walks away but in the mean time kicks Costa, to which Mike Dean misses the incident but immediately asks the official on his ear-piece what went on, the official says he kicked out and he's then sent off.

Point3- So between point 1 and point 2 Mike Dean has not seen any of these, he has to consult his official for clarification on one, the one that was flagged up was seen as clear as day, but the culprit is cleared.

Now I am not for one minute saying Costa is not guilty, the rules state you cannot raise your hands, and on video review he has been found guilty. What we are looking for here is total consistency and a level playing field from both official in game, and the FA. What the fucking hell is the point of a linesman/fourth official if something is seen as plain as day and the culprit gets away with it? In all this, Mike Dean is as guilty as fucking day for not doing his job and the FA have had do it for him, that for me points the finger directly at him and he should as well be punished massively.

Final analysis Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal. Fuck Arsenal, Fuck the F.A., Fuck Claude, Fuck Ty, Fuck Wenger, Fuck Gabriel, Fuck Martin Keown, Fuck em all because we are the Chelsea and we are the best we are the Chelsea so fuck all the rest.

then someone says it's a yellow card someone else a red...have the same standard!yet we're still act shocked when wrong decision is made yet from the top refs it can be expected most the time

Be fine without him.Not that till now we've really won with him playing anyway

Agreed. We should be able to cope well enough with his absence.

Summed up and nailed nice one DDA

He has nailed it. Theres four or five that have nothing but negativity for the club. Another couple who slag off everything and only like Hazard, Tibo, and probably Belgian waffles

Point1- Diego Costa lashes out at LK that does not get seen by any official what so ever, days later he is banned for 3 games.

Point2- Gabriel is yellow carded for an incident with Costa where he is warned and told to walk away. Gabriel walks away but in the mean time kicks Costa, to which Mike Dean misses the incident but immediately asks the official on his ear-piece what went on, the official says he kicked out and he's then sent off.

Point3- So between point 1 and point 2 Mike Dean has not seen any of these, he has to consult his official for clarification on one, the one that was flagged up was seen as clear as day, but the culprit is cleared.

Now I am not for one minute saying Costa is not guilty, the rules state you cannot raise your hands, and on video review he has been found guilty. What we are looking for here is total consistency and a level playing field from both official in game, and the FA. What the fucking hell is the point of a linesman/fourth official if something is seen as plain as day and the culprit gets away with it? In all this, Mike Dean is as guilty as fucking day for not doing his job and the FA have had do it for him, that for me points the finger directly at him and he should as well be punished massively.

I've always believed that the law is wrong in the way it asks referees to assess such incidents. I never felt Beckham should have been sent off in France '98 and I don't think that what Gabriel did on Saturday was a red card offence either. In neither case do I see how it could be claimed that what the player did constituted violent conduct. The correct assessment in each case should have been ungentlemanly conduct, and a booking. A booking which would have seen Gabriel sent off anyway.

Had the FA reduced the Arsenal man's card from red to yellow, I'd have backed them. As it is their decision is baffling.

He has nailed it. Theres four or five that have nothing but negativity for the club. Another couple who slag off everything and only like Hazard, Tibo, and probably Belgian waffles

Your right F.B. This to me is your average Belgain ha ha

https://youtu.be/7vk5K-4PGYQ

I can see this coming right after his incident with Koscielny, he wasn't red carded and i already believe there will be some follow up to that. He was guilt in any way, "covering" Kos' face, then pushed him down with his chest. Nothing can justify his act back then.

I consider this as a silver linings or a blessing in disguise, i am more excited to see Remy and (maybe) Falcao on the pitch nowadays, considering Costa's late performances. Poor finishing and ball control.