Diego Costa

Spike

Less see/hear of them the better.

Then you had Spurs?fans before who couldn't work out the difference between the ref Chris Foy and the bloke on a bike Chris Hoy...some fans are a little bit thick.Media loving this.Against anti Chelsea is pure gold.Expect pointless articles about his history..he did this as a baby and hasnt changed blah blah bollocks

Less see/hear of them the better.

Then you had Spurs?fans before who couldn't work out the difference between the ref Chris Foy and the bloke on a bike Chris Hoy...some fans are a little bit thick.Media loving this.Against anti Chelsea is pure gold.Expect pointless articles about his history..he did this as a baby and hasnt changed blah blah bollocks

I think it was OUR fans who mistook Hoy after our trouble with Foy

Everything Costa does is going to be over-exaggerated, isn't it? Just like many here, I wasn't happy with his behavior against Arsenal and while he was maybe lucky to escape a red card for his altercation with Koscielny, to say or suggest the FA should come down hard on him is ridiculous. A minor aggressive tussle on the pitch and people want him to be banned for 4-5 games?! C'mon, Costa didn't go out there and punch someone in the face, did he?

Son, this is football/sokka/nagomet/soccer. The ultimate sport for fuccbois. A slight tap on the shoulder is seen as brutal in this sport.

I'd give Costa 6 games. 3 for hitting Koscielny in the face and 3 for scratching Paulista. No place for thugs in the game.

No place for ludicrous comments on Twitter either

I hope the FA come down on him hard as he needs to realise there are consequences for his actions but then again he didn't learn his lesson from his ban last season. Maybe when he starts racking up the bans and costing the team that's when the manager will finally stop encpuraging his bad behaviour and have a word with him.

if they also did the same to other teams' player who did much, much worse and got nothing.

I don't have a problem with a ban I disagree with, but I have a huge problem with the lack of standards.

There's always leniency shown towards first time offenders. Our very own Cahill was a beneficiary last season. Players like Costa and Suarez on the other hand are notorious offenders that deserve all the punishment they get.

The thing is people saying he should got off lightly as 'he is not the only one' doing it. Surely a long ban is more beneficial for him and US in the long term? if FA give him a one match ban against some unknown team in CO Cup tomorrow he will not learn and will continue doing it again next week, which will eventually be escalated as the refs are well aware of his antics now and won't be hesistate to send him off, which will lead to more serious bans as it is not his 1st time.

A big long term 5-6 matches ban will teach him to not do it again, maybe from now on he will play on the line but more toward the right side instead of occasionly leaving a foot over the wrong side like this weekend. If the long ban still doesn't teach him then he is a lost cause and we should just wash our hand of him because he cannot carry on doing this permanently in the long term. For all the talks of his 'aggresion' he has actually done fuck all in term of playing football this season apart from a good lucky volley against some nobody side and a tap in against West Brom. Maybe instead of spending his time preparing how to piss off the other defenders, he should try to improve his dribbling skill because it is fucking shit atm, can't beat a man to save his life.