Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Fabregas has been accused of being the #Chelsea rat who would rather have lost than won for Mourinho by club great Pat Nevin. [bBC]

Richardson: "As I mentioned six weeks ago, one player said I’d rather lose than win for Mourinho." - Nevin: "That was Fabregas right?" [bBC]

Nevin: "‘I thought it came out it was Cesc Fabregas. If it was, he’d been one of the strongest and it just shows in his game." [bBC]

Chelsea legend Pat Nevin alleges Cesc Fabregas would rather have lost than played for Jose Mourinho

Pat Nevin claimed Cesc Fabregas was the star who would ‘rather lose than win’ for former manager Jose Mourinho in a radio interview.

Talking on the BBC’s Today programme with Garry Richardson, the radio host who reported ‘one first-team player would rather lose than win under Mourinho’ in November, the former Chelsea winger claimed Fabregas was the star not pulling his weight.

Predicted it here aswell on Nov 1

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20662-the-mourinho-thread/?p=1172679

Predicted it here on Nov 3

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1173496

I always knew that this player was a proper cunt that didn't give a damn about this club and it's fans. He came here to win the BPL and nothing more.

This is why I wanted him to go in January, he does not perform like he actually wants to win. It's shambles really, simply put... he can fuck off

Personally don't think Fabregas has been tanking it. He was slow as fuck and unathletic last season as well.

Still don't think he'll suddenly turn it around in the coming weeks and become the highly motivated player he was when he first joined.

If anything I think Costa is the biggest bad apple in the team. And I do think that Hazard was getting annoyed with Mourinho and his methods.

Personally don't think Fabregas has been tanking it. He was slow as fuck and unathletic last season as well.

Still don't think he'll suddenly turn it around in the coming weeks and become the highly motivated player he was when he first joined.

If anything I think Costa is the biggest bad apple in the team. And I do think that Hazard was getting annoyed with Mourinho and his methods.

Even though he was slow and unathletic last season, he was pulling the strings in midfield and creating opportunities for the likes of Costa & Hazard.

This season, he's barely created any chances for our attack and considering his lack of defensive workrate, he's just put more pressure on Matic to produce 9/10 performances every match.

Even though he was slow and unathletic last season, he was pulling the strings in midfield and creating opportunities for the likes of Costa & Hazard.

This season, he's barely created any chances for our attack and considering his lack of defensive workrate, he's just put more pressure on Matic to produce 9/10 performances every match.

Yeah, but I don't think that's down to him sabotaging Mourinho. I just feel he's played so much football over the years that's he's burning out physically. He looks like an old man against any midfield with some pace and athleticism.

Other clubs have figured him out. He's not going to surprise anyone anymore. They'll target him and take him out of the game.

Fabregas is a genius at picking out a runner and hitting him. For me, the biggest problem this year has been Costa not making the most basic runs a striker should make, so we couldn't stretch the play and cesc had no target ahead of him to hit. That makes the pitch very small and makes it harder for everyone else.

Off the pitch though, I wouldn't trust the guy. I could quite easily believe he got frustrated and acted the cunt.

But the players around him, and I include Eden in that because he came back looking sluggish and overweight, weren't giving him the options he needs to succeed.