Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Don't be like that. Nobody likes an 'I told you so'. :ph34r:

i know. just could not help it. i mean, honestly, no one has got more abuse regarding him than me.

still cant believe we actually bought him. jose bloody mourinho, the man who puts character and fighting spirit and defensive ability over EVERYTHING, actually bought this guy.

a mercenary who bloody spit on the club that bred him. i mean, i hate arsenal with a vigour, but yet, what a cunt to do what he did.

a player, who cant be arsed to do anything off the ball, and a player who cant do much on the ball unless he has a minimum of 5 yards of space between him and the opposition.

we have become a laughing stock, and i have to say, a lot of it is because of this guy. well, it seems it is "LOLFOREVER" (you know who you are).

Sucks to see Cesc playing like this after that amazing first season with us...he truly did lost his motivation and I can't really see us getting anything from the Porto game if he plays. He is so fucking shite at tracking back, he can't even pass the ball anymore ffs. Lost count on how many times he has lost the ball against AFC Bournemouth... But as a Chelsea fan, I REALLY do hope he find back his old form.

I still think a Cesc - Matic - RLC is our most balanced midfield, and would negate everyone's weaknesses a bit.

this match pretty much proves that cesc is nothing but unneeded baggage.

hopefully he is sold in jan and we never have to see him wearing the chelsea blue again.

Thought our main problems were with this guy, what if it's even more than what i thought...

He doesn't create chances for us anyway and he is a huge defensive liability. We can't seem to defend with him on the pitch.

That's why we were so good defensively in Mourinho's first season two years ago, then the next year fabregas comes and we lose all sense of defensive stability, conceding chances left, right and center.

this match pretty much proves that cesc is nothing but unneeded baggage.

I wouldn't say he is an unneeded baggage. Just need to play in a different kind of system to thrive and hide his deficiencies. He has always looked decent whenever we play 4-3-3 for instance.

I wouldn't say he is an unneeded baggage. Just need to play in a different kind of system to thrive and hide his deficiencies. He has always looked decent whenever we play 4-3-3 for instance.

The problem imo this season is not so much defensively. Last season his ability to create chances far outweigh his defensive problem, this season is the other way aroun

sorry, but he is not the kind of player for whom a team should change its system.

you change systems for world class players, not players who cant give a fuck if their life depended on it.

and in the current system, we have 2 B2B players who are better than him - rambo and RLC, and 1 number 10 who is better - willian while another who can provide us atleast with some defensive abilities - oscar. unless, all of them get injured, he should not be on the pitch.

sorry, but he is not the kind of player for whom a team should change its system.

you change systems for world class players, not players who cant give a fuck if their life depended on it.

and in the current system, we have 2 B2B players who are better than him - rambo and RLC, and 1 number 10 who is better - willian while another who can provide us atleast with some defensive abilities - oscar. unless, all of them get injured, he should not be on the pitch.

I never said we should change the system just to accommodate him. All I said was he's basically someone who needs a specific system to thrive and make his weaknesses less obvious.