Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

To be honest all of Cesc's tackles this season have been shit; wouldn't be surprised if he fucked up and mistimed it

He reminds me of Scholes with his tackling lmao, wouldn't surprise me if he failed to try and punch Musonda

Oh dear..

He lets players pass by, he's a defensive liability. He makes tackles, and suddenly he's the bad guy. The man just can't win with you people!

That story did the rounds but the player who did it wasn't named.

If it's true, what a cunty thing to do. Th guy deserves dog's abuse.

I'd actually read that it was Fabregas who made the tackle, but they didn't say it was on Musonda.

cescf4bregasI'm pleased that Pat Nevin and the BBC have now apologised and corrected their comments. I can reiterate that I had an exceptionally good relationship with Jose Mourinho as I will aim to have with any coach that I play for. The football club is more important than any one player. We have all let the manager and club down this year as a collective unit. We will get this right of that I am sure. With all your help we can put this period behind us and make @chelseafc great again.

cescf4bregasI'm pleased that Pat Nevin and the BBC have now apologised and corrected their comments. I can reiterate that I had an exceptionally good relationship with Jose Mourinho as I will aim to have with any coach that I play for. The football club is more important than any one player. We have all let the manager and club down this year as a collective unit. We will get this right of that I am sure. With all your help we can put this period behind us and make @chelseafc great again.

Looks like he has posted more statements to defend himself than setting up goals on the pitch...

Need to be dropped. Basically he need to play as no 10 or not at all

I don't get why people keep saying this.

He is a turtle, can't keep possession under pressure or play with his back to goal. He is less suited to playing #10 than he is CM.

I don't get why people keep saying this.

He is a turtle, can't keep possession under pressure or play with his back to goal. He is less suited to playing #10 than he is CM.

Because we can hide him as no 10. Basically with him as no 10. We are going to play 4-3-3

I didn't neccesarily agree with him being subbed off at half-time for Mikel of all bloody people, because we were chasing the game really.

But if this isn't a big indictment of how much of a liability Fabregas is tactically, then I don't know what is. His positional sense is laughably non-existent. From an athletic view point, he's a joke. And I don't like it when he plays the number 10 either because most of the time, he looks lost and does nothing.

Right now, I'm not against the idea of selling him in the summer while he is still worth something. Not because he's not a very good player, but because it's becoming increasingly difficult to fit him into any tactical system. At Arsenal, everything was built around him, and that made him thrive, but that isn't going to happen here.