Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I actually feel a little sorry for him, genuinely think he was not implicated in any of this (he's just been bad) but hey-ho, sometimes you get dealt a shit hand.

The guy's now been booed by Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea fans :lol: Ah well he can always say he had the 'Fabregas is Magic' chant.

The guy's now been booed by Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea fans :lol: Ah well he can always say he had the 'Fabregas is Magic' chant.

:( I actually like the geezer; such a shame he's been shit for the calendar year....

Thanks for your effort, xPetrCechx.

When I see a new message from you in a thread, I at least know there will be some news :) (doesn't matter rumors or not)

On Cesc: he publicly thanked Jose after he departed, 1 of the only 3 players have done that (Azpi, JT) I also don't believe he was the snake.

Fabregas was the only player to make his feelings towards Mourinho public, others sent messages via text, including Eden Hazard. [Telegraph]

Fabregas still sees his long-term future at #Chelsea, despite Mourinho’s exit and the booing he received from fans on Saturday. [Telegraph]

NB Cfc fans. The story re Cesc is wrong! He was NOT the player saying he wouldn't play for JM. What I said on R4 was misconstrued totally.

I thought the press had said CF was the man 6 weeks back. Full thoughts on on my Cfc page on Tuesday. Do not blame Cesc!

NB Cfc fans. The story re Cesc is wrong! He was NOT the player saying he wouldn't play for JM. What I said on R4 was misconstrued totally.

I thought the press had said CF was the man 6 weeks back. Full thoughts on on my Cfc page on Tuesday. Do not blame Cesc!

Lmao awkward...

Our fans are dumb, obviously he wasn't the rat, how many times did he come out on social media supporting Jose?

Agreed. He isn't the saboteur. He's just been diarrhea.

Hope he'll be so determined to win the fans back and prove his loyalty to Chelsea that he'll return to his normal self soon.

DF. What have you got to say for yourself now after all that shocking abuse you gave him?

DF. What have you got to say for yourself now after all that shocking abuse you gave him?

my abuse for cesc came along far before nevin's comments.

his effort, his attitude have been appaling. how do u explain that exactly. and dont tell me i only started abusing him only currently to hide jose's deficiency. i have been questioning his effort since the city game.

ps - if jose actually wanted him to be "the" player to get us out of trouble then god bless us and good riddance. we surely would have been relegated.

Confirmed: Cesc is just very shit. :ph34r:

I thought he played quite a few good long balls vs Sunderland but only made 1 tackle, his defensive contributions must improve a lot and he needs to become one of those players who will take shots and contribute goals for the team IMO, he finds himself in good positions outside the box quite a lot.

So I see that you're back to slating Jose again now the Fabregas story doesn't add up? Great.

dude, can you tell me one post where i say that jose did not deserve to be sacked.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20792-chelsea-sunderland/?p=1189501

this is just one post from today and i can show another 10 on similar lines. i mean atleast actually read and know what you are accusing someone of.

understand what a person is saying rather than trying to be condescending.

otherwise, dont bother.