Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

so where is barbara these days? would love to hear her point of view on cesc cause apparently a lot of us as well as barca fans were simply butthurt or something, right?

Don't be like that. Nobody likes an 'I told you so'. :ph34r:

There are a few things I have never doubted of Fabregas-

He's a grade A cunt.

He will bleat about his love for Arsenal in interviews.

He will more often than not get it up against the lower ranked teams in the league.

When he continously puts in flaccid displays against teams like Bournemouth I think one has to take a closer look at the tactics.

The manager swaps the players around but the style remains. It's predictable and easy to suss out which could have a bearing on Fabregas' abysmal displays.

Having watched him play for the last year, I would be amazed (and delighted) if Fabregas ever manages to recapture the superb form he displayed during his first five months with us. He's always so slow in everything he does, from running to 'tackling' to attacking; he reacts far too late, and almost never attempts to shoot when in good positions. Even his passing (which was so crisp and varied when he first arrived) has become unreliable, and he barely creates anything from open play as a result of this.

Unless he manages to turn things around (in a big way, and soon), he should be one of the first players that we attempt to sell; I take no pleasure in saying this, but he simply offers the team so little at the moment.

Useless. Shite. Tell me one thing he offers that RLC doesn't?

Mikel and Ramires are better defensively. Ramires is more dynamic. Mikel is more composed on the ball. Even fucking Maniche was better than this fraud.

His name is Cesc Fabregas, that is the only thing you need to know as to why he's starting ahead of RLC.

A simple one-two can take this guy out because he cannot be arsed to track his runner...Midfield is cut open when opposition is putting some pressure..Only way to limit his deficiencies is by playing him in 4-3-3 with two midfielders doing his dirty job