Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I'd be pretty upset if someone within the club slandered my name in public. I don't think I'd sue them though.

don't think he is really going to go through with it. It's more of a statement to clear his name fully that he was not the rat. And in the end he will drop it after it's cleared out with Pat

On a side note, i really hope that lady with the awfull Cesc,Costa,Hazard rat-banner makes a new one with an apology. If you want to dish it out you gotta be big enough too show you were wrong as well

So, he would rather focus more on taking legal action against someone than trying to get himself back into form? If that story is true, then he's dumb. Focusing on petty matters like that isn't going to help us turn our season around and win the fans back any time soon.

Think he has every right to try to clear his name. It was a pretty stupid thing from Nevin to say and I actually adore Pat.

Mourinho thought Fabregas was one of his strongest allies at #Chelsea and spoke with him twice before and after his sacking. [Telegraph]

Jose Mourinho does not believe Cesc Fabregas was one of the #Chelsea players who had stopped playing for him. [Telegraph]

Fabregas has had the finger of blame pointed at him by some #Chelsea fans and the midfielder is determined to win them over. [Telegraph]

Mourinho told Fabregas before his sacking that he was planning to rely heavily on the Spaniard in the fight to save his job. [Telegraph]

Jose Mourinho then telephoned Cesc Fabregas after his dismissal to thank him for his efforts and wish him all the best. [Telegraph]

but you know, it's my fangirling status according some rather smart people here that justifies my opinion that Cesc wasn't against Mourinho.

I wish I was as smart as those people... Oh, one can only dream

Think he has every right to try to clear his name. It was a pretty stupid thing from Nevin to say and I actually adore Pat.

He may have the right but does he need to do it? Every now and then, you get journalists or pundits claiming the players aren't doing this and that for the team/manager/club but we don't hear them wanting to sue journalists/pundits, do we?

Anyway, Nevin later said it was all just a misunderstanding and that he didn't mean to point the finger at Fabregas or anyone else for that matter.

And here's his article explaining what happened regarding the situation - http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/12/pat-nevin--it-wasnt-cesc-hes-done-nothing-wrong.html

don't think he is really going to go through with it. It's more of a statement to clear his name fully that he was not the rat. And in the end he will drop it after it's cleared out with Pat

On a side note, i really hope that lady with the awfull Cesc,Costa,Hazard rat-banner makes a new one with an apology. If you want to dish it out you gotta be big enough too show you were wrong as well

She can't even properly spell Hazard's name - which is a word in English. Don't demand too much from the lass.

When someone that is deeply connected to Chelsea FC like Pat is and even works for the club's TV, everyone is going to assume he knows something. The tabloids have said the same for months and Cesc didn't bother, only making statements in his social media to state his position. I think something extra is needed for him to clear his name when it's coming from someone like Pat.

I also believe like someone else that Cesc will drop it now that Pat came publicly to clear things. But he needed to show something else. As I said, some people never really got over his gunner past and others barely had, needing only this tidbit to go back despising him.

I'm fully converted though :P

time for Fabregas to put on the magic hat and quieten the boo boys.

The jeers for him were not just about what that woman had scrawled on a tatty sheet.

Think a lot of his were about performance as well ( like Ivanovic jeers ).

I like the fact that him and Ivanovic are ballsy enough to say something......now then...Costa, where are you hiding?

You've got a brilliant attitude pal. You were one of Mourinho's staunchest supporters but now he's gone you've accepted that and continued to support the club and even quickly got behind the players even though many despise them. Fair play man.

Nevin has cleared up the situation CFC page.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that.

He may have the right but does he need to do it? Every now and then, you get journalists or pundits accusing/claiming/saying the players of not doing this and that for the team/manager/club but we don't hear them wanting to see journalists/pundits, do we?

Anyway, Nevin later said it was all just a misunderstanding and that he didn't mean to point the finger at Fabregas or anyone else for that matter.

And here's his article explaining what happened regarding the situation - http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/12/pat-nevin--it-wasnt-cesc-hes-done-nothing-wrong.html

Pat is not any journo, though. He's affiliated with the club and with CTV so coming from him it is not 'rumors' but inside information. But he's cleared it up now and obviously Cesc should and probably will withdraw the case.

Cesc denied it all at the time of course (honestly as it turns out!) and odd though it may sound I couldn’t have cared less anyway. The reason I wasn’t that bothered was because the BBC reporter (a man I like and admire I may add) had made it perfectly clear that it was something said in the heat of the moment, in a fit of anger and it certainly did not mean that player wasn’t going to try for the team really.

That's the Pat we know :lol:

You've got a brilliant attitude pal. You were one of Mouribho's staunchest supporters but now he's gone you've accepted that and continued to support the club and even quickly got behind the players even though many despise them. Fair play man.

thanks....actually I wasnt one of Mourinhos staunchest supporters...as I have stated before he isnt one of my favourite type of people.

But what I am is a club supporter and you will never ever see me slating off Chelsea players or managers to the level of being damn right abusive, nasty and rude.

I would first and foremost defend any Chelsea player/manager by giving them the benifit of the doubt and be quite forgiving...after all...they are One of us.

I like Fabregas, but his performances have been hard to defend but I like him as a person as well...the way he comes across in interviews etc.

I hope he can turn it around and get people onside....and believe me when I say the online slating of him is far worse than jeers at one match.

Posters may go on about match support giving Ivanovic, Costa and Fabregas grief....but then after a match some of them are using pretty vile language about the same players on here or might even be ones that go onto the said players twitter and instagram accounts and personally abuse them there.

Whats worse?

Anyway...i feel a big performance coming from Fabregas soon

Fair enough he wasn't behind the revolt (if there even was one in the first place), but he's been utter wank for almost a year now. And it's not just that the ability hasn't been there, but also the effort. The half-arsed attempts at defending this season have really rubbed me and most other fans the wrong way, so the boos weren't completely unjustified (if for the wrong reasons).

That story did the rounds but the player who did it wasn't named.

If it's true, what a cunty thing to do. Th guy deserves dog's abuse.

Yeah I remember reading it on the day José got sacked.

Hope Musonda bodied him lol.