Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

12341548_10205602985182455_3733170441136

Lol!

The Useless Cesc!

The irony when he is the first of those "chelsea flops who dont do their job in big games but still suck big bucks every week"

I hope he leaves as soon as possible and we bring Gundogan. Or keep him for rotation if he doesnt want to be sold.

Gary Neville could look to seal the surprise transfer of Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas as January approaches according to Don Balon.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/16/chelseas-cesc-fabregas-wanted-in-transfer-by-valencia-manager-gary-neville-report-5569657/#ixzz3uUsEgk26

Gary Neville could look to seal the surprise transfer of Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas as January approaches according to Don Balon.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/16/chelseas-cesc-fabregas-wanted-in-transfer-by-valencia-manager-gary-neville-report-5569657/#ixzz3uUsEgk26

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! come on please!!! please!!!

Gary Neville is amazing lad, but if he did that I would be forever grateful to him.

Regardless of this story, as a pundit he was one of best if not best I saw. Not biased, smart and clever, you rarely see all that in one pundit today.

Very rarely do I comment in this forum . I am not pro fabregas, but the stick that he gets is so undeserved.

You just have to look at the recent Spain game against England to know his quality. This is a worldclass playmaker.

But admittedly Cesc's recent form has been poor due to two reasons.

1. He is overburdened, has too much gametime with no rest whatsoever. Against Leicester he had legs after subbing in and you could see the quality and impetus he could provide.
  2. Ultra Defensive Tactics focused on making as few mistakes as possibles rather than creating as many opportunities as possible. This is a player who take risks with the ball. He is not suited to chasing shadows without it. He just doesn't have the legs. Instead of criticizing him for it why not play to his strengths. Actually this goes for the entire team. We look so nervous because Mourinho feeds our players to be as precise as possible in minimizing mistakes and this has inturn hindered our attack drastically.

In short I see a change in tactics and more rotation see Cesc and the whole team improve.

Fantastic post. I agree 100%.

The irony when he is the first of those "chelsea flops who dont do their job in big games but still suck big bucks every week"

I hope he leaves as soon as possible and we bring Gundogan. Or keep him for rotation if he doesnt want to be sold.

There is no irony. He states much more than that attention grabbing headline and this a direct quote from the Guardian

He critiques himself as well as the other players.

“We will all have to take our responsibility. If you are a big player, and paid like a big player, you must play like a big player and behave like a big player,” Fàbregas told a Facebook question and answer session on Tuesday. “I am not saying you can’t have a bad season and bad games. We all have big players and small players but the attitude must be spot on.
“We must always be at the top of our games, even when it’s not, and the behaviour has to be better than what we are seeing right now from every singleChelsea player.”

“We cannot win the Premier League right now but we must do better. Right now is not the time to think of where we might finish, we’ve been saying it almost all season. “I don’t think about anything apart from wanting to beat Sunderland [on Saturday], play my best and that’s it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/15/cesc-fabregas-chelsea-responsibility-big-players-leicester

There is no irony. He states much more than that attention grabbing headline and this a direct quote from the Guardian

He critiques himself as well as the other players.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/15/cesc-fabregas-chelsea-responsibility-big-players-leicester

Then he better start doing and not just talking. He didnt have one good big game in chelsea career bar vs arsenal and you can count on one hand the big games where he actualy dominated and played his game.

I just find it ridiculous for someone to talk this kind of stuff to others (even if he criticizes himself too), while he himself never had top game against big opponent.

But for a fact Cesc in prime couldnt put it in big game, I dont expect him to that in his worst time of career.