John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think so. Just dont think his concentration is 100%. Stupid for manager to play him while this shits going on. Learn from Pulis.

learn from van gaal aswell de gea hasn't played for utd since the season has started

I'm not exactly saying he should be like Sterling 100% but certainly cause a bit more fuss than what he's doing right now.

That's a matter of taste.

In my point of view the transfer request is enough, his intent is clear, now the board has to make the final call.

Do as you would be done by; his contract is still valid and running til 2019!

One question.......WHY HASN'T ANY MEDIA OUTLET DONE AN INTERVIEW WITH HIM?! There's not even one like after post-match or something! :rant:

Roberto Martinez has reiterated that John Stones has a big future at Everton.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/08/26/martinez-firm-on-stones-future

Video interview.

we had a 32 mil willian on RW. so meh on cuadrado.

also, i would love to hear your thoughts on john stones being the record transfer fee for a defender and then not being a consistent part of chelsea team. i want to see you actually post those words just in case we do get stones and then we can see what the scenario was at the end of the season. please go ahead.

He will be a consistent part of the team on merit.not on price tag.which was my whole point and that of others.

If you want to frame that go ahead, whatever excites you in life..

Stones is an idiot for signing a new contract

:lol:

You can't expect him to know that a big club would come chasing after him when he signed that contract and on top of that, contract means nothing these days. Players can sign a new one and leave weeks/months later.

[emoji38]

You can't expect him to know that a big club would come chasing after him when he signed that contract and on top of that, contract means nothing these days. Players can sign a new one and leave weeks/months later.

Still. I'm sure there were whispers. He obviously doesn't have a strong urge to move.

Either Martinez is trying to jack up the price for Stones or he is serious about keeping Stones, either way he is good :P

Do we have a fall back given how rough things are going on this front ? Who else can we get if this doesn't go through ?

Or could this propel us to go big and spend crazy on getting Pogba :S

Some how I am not feeling very positive about Stones or Pogba given how much each player would cost us.

Stones is an idiot for signing a new contract

Why? What if he breaks a leg tomorrow and never plays again. Boy he sure could have used that 30,000 pounds/week for the next 208 weeks. I mean, it could have really secured his future.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You