John Stones

Sidzeret

Knew it, that fucking Arab guy is an attention seeker like 99% of the other 'itk'. Imo all sources should be banned unless they are from big media companies or someone with proven track of reliablity like Di Marzio.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose has favourites bro don't forget that. For example: Ivanovic and Ramires.

erm yes and no... who would he have put at rb this season instead of ivanovic.... ramires isnt the best example as he is always in/out of the team

erm yes and no... who would he have put at rb this season instead of ivanovic.... ramires isnt the best example as he is always in/out of the team

Last season Filipe Luis and Azpi RB, FYI Ramires always starts in big games for some reason

iva is CB playing out of position as a RB. his problems were not overnight. they were there last season too.

also, zouma has played a RB. so IF jose wants to play a player out of position, i would rather it be a fast zouma than iva who was never quick to begin with. or we can play one of the best RBs of PL in his position - azpi.

Last season Ivanovic was decent and he scored important goals. Luis got done by Zaha.

You forgot to quote the other topic we just talked about. Don't go changing subjects buddy. We we're talking about Ramires, I want to hear your opinion on my last post please sir.

730319d25768610aee121fd2762282c6.gif

iva is CB playing out of position as a RB. his problems were not overnight. they were there last season too.

also, zouma has played a RB. so IF jose wants to play a player out of position, i would rather it be a fast zouma than iva who was never quick to begin with. or we can play one of the best RBs of PL in his position - azpi.

Not relevant to the discussion and you per se but... Don't buy this CB playing at RB stuff anymore tbh. Ivanovic has consistently played RB for so many seasons at CFC now.

730319d25768610aee121fd2762282c6.gif

You forgot to quote the other topic we just talked about. Don't go changing subjects buddy. We we're talking about Ramires, I want to hear your opinion on my last post please sir.

I dont rate Ramires and playing against only the top teams and no one else hardly makes you a favourite of Mourinho. He plays because he has pace and can run for 90 mins. Good enough? No. Needed? Sometimes.

Last season Filipe Luis and Azpi RB, FYI Ramires always starts in big games for some reason

im talking about this season, he had his ups and downs last seaon but everytime luis came in he was shocking, it was well known he was never able to settle down.

:doh:

I dont rate Ramires and playing against only the top teams and no one else hardly makes you a favourite of Mourinho. He plays because he has pace and can run for 90 mins. Good enough? No. Needed? Sometimes.

Ramires plays like a braindead animal. He just runs, no technique whatsoever. Ever since the goal he scored against Barca he lost all the skill he once had.

Not relevant to the discussion and you per se but... Don't buy this CB playing at RB stuff anymore tbh. Ivanovic has consistently played RB for so many seasons at CFC now.

true. but he gives us consistent reminders that he does not have the attributes of an RB.

in modern day football and specially for a team like chelsea, the FB SHOULD be good in attack (not saying he should be dani alves or marcelo). iva cant dribble past a player, iva's crosses are generally poor and sometimes baffling cos we have no target inside the area, iva's pace often leaves ,stranded against quick winger when we are not playing a low block. on the other hand, most of his good qualities are perfect for a CB (a good example of it being FSW's reign).

im talking about this season, he had his ups and downs last seaon but everytime luis came in he was shocking, it was well known he was never able to settle down.

Even Zouma would be a better right back than Ivanovic. Are you guys watching the same games I'm watching? Almost 90% of the goals we concede come from the right side.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You