John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuadrado`s price tag sure cemented his place in the first team as it did Felipe Luis.. :D

we had a 32 mil willian on RW. so meh on cuadrado.

also, i would love to hear your thoughts on john stones being the record transfer fee for a defender and then not being a consistent part of chelsea team. i want to see you actually post those words just in case we do get stones and then we can see what the scenario was at the end of the season. please go ahead.

This is going to be a looooong season with no CB signing unless our current bunch suddenly snap into 2014/15 form.

Matrinez's comments sound like the nail in the coffin for this. Makes Everton look like a tinpot club. Forcing a player who wants to leave to stay against his will. If I'm a young player with ambition to one day play for the very best clubs and Everton are after me in the interim I'm not going there. If you want to leave after outgrowing Everton they won't allow you to.

I'm Spartacus!

Makes sense

Lets just hope manure dont do a Chelsea on us. i think I'm going bonkers. Talking about us in the 3rd person now! Ill be glad when its midnight Sunday so we can all go party in the streets. Better warn the TSG if we get Pogba cause the town will be painted Blue literally.

You should check the Galatasaray thread where they all came in and we trolled the fuck out of them. 4chan worthy [emoji89][emoji89][emoji89]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You