John Stones

Sidzeret

Roberto Martinez after the COC game:

"We have not rejected the transfer request - yet. We will do it in the morning. Sometimes money can't buy everything,"

"I think our fans know that all we're doing is trying to become better and John is a massive part of that. We've got a clear idea that in life and football money cannot sometimes buy everything and John is a massive part of our future." Martinez needs this ???

He will look like a fool if we get him.You should never be that aggressive when Roman is knocking on the door. LOL

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mate was in the services with Stones. He said: 'We know it's the board and not you'. He started crying and was pulled away by Naismith."
"Just seen Stones in the services there, everyone asking him whats happened and hes started crying. Madness."

I feel sorry for him, he was pressured by some people to hand in the transfer request....

Seems to me Martinez is taking this all too personal. Maybe he likes being in the spotlight and having his ego stroked.

Stones dont come across as a lad to ruffle fearhers so I cant see him throwing his toys out of his pram.

If Martinez was just concerned with Stones future Id have thought he would get much further in his career with us as hes obviously a 1st team starter for that dosh and CL football will help him as far as England games go.

I'd try throwing Cahill in on the deal.

Just had a thought - Nobody would know if someone had blocked you unless they sent you a PM telling you! Unless you kept seeing someone quoting them then youd go bonkers looking for their post!

Last time i blocked someone was after being racially abused by an indian kid living in america for being a westerner..i am from west london thats the only west i care about in a west v east way.anyway there would still be messages at the bottom of posts saying member has quoted you so they still can see your posts.not like on facebook where you can block all contact.

"Mate was in the services with Stones. He said: 'We know it's the board and not you'. He started crying and was pulled away by Naismith."

"Just seen Stones in the services there, everyone asking him whats happened and hes started crying. Madness."

I feel sorry for him, he was pressured by some people to hand in the transfer request....

Martinez to blame.he who left Wigan to further his career.

With everything going as it is, I really can´t see Stones wearing our shirt this year. Kinda similar thought with Pogba, but at least they are not telling everyone that we can fuck off. Still very unlikely though.

As for how thing might play out, Everton will make it impossible for us, or anyone, to get near Stones.

I have a small amount of faith to see us signing him. Roman has his magic tricks.

Do you have the link for this? I´d like to give it a read

Haha, what a load of shite!

Here you go....

https://twitter.com/Sickmick123/status/636693911742885888

Lovely fans. I'm sure he's dying to stay. Definitely got emotional because he loves the club so much. Deluded Liverpudlians as fucking usual.

FFS, cry if you want to stay?! This is getting effin ridiculous. If he wanted to stay and turn us down he could've just said so, seems like he has his head in circles whether to make the jump to a bonafide top team or to stay in the comfort zone with Everton.

I would cry of happiness if I was awarded that luxury of options.

FFS, cry if you want to stay?! This is getting effin ridiculous. If he wanted to stay and turn us down he could've just said so, seems like he has his head in circles whether to make the jump to a bonafide top team or to stay in the comfort zone with Everton.

I would cry of happiness if I was awarded that luxury of options.

Its a joke...

He will be a consistent part of the team on merit.not on price tag.which was my whole point and that of others.

If you want to frame that go ahead, whatever excites you in life..

certainly. i could see how brilliant he is over the past few weeks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You