John Stones

Sidzeret

why let Christiasen go on loan before we got a CB in ?? at least he would have been come cover

Tbh he will make more appearances for a very good team in the Bundesliga than waiting behind 4 players here. He already started Gladbach first 2 games, albeit the second one being a shocker. He will get more starts as they are competing in the CL as well. Good move for him and he can play RB and DM as well. That being said, I think he has a lot of physical developing to do before he ready for us.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great points. I think that Stones can/could have been gradually eased in. Didn't have to start 100% of our games this season.

I just have my reservations about "settling" for a stopgap or short term player. We've seen how badly it can turn out first hand recently. Big names aren't available so we buy for the sake of making up the numbers and end up regretting it quickly.

I have my reservations as well, but Zouma alone isn't the answer to our questions, and even if signing a Garay-type defender makes Terry/Cahill buck up their ideas and improve their performances, then that is a significant short-term success in itself.

Forcing him out....lovely.

You have to expect scousers to kick up a stink when one of their superstars want out. They hate rejection up there.

Watch the media turn negative on him as well.

And if it annoys them and Martinez, even better....

so they make him cry call him and rat and follow him home to abuse him. What a bunch of fucking dickheads that bunch of fans are. Great message to send a player that they want to stay.

Not just saying this because I really want him here but Everton need to let him go, The fans know he wants out a judging by the clips he will be getting abused and hate form the fans. And lets be honest he owes Everton nothing imo. And I used to like RM now he just comes across as a cunt, didnt he take a team down then join a better team to better himself? yes he did. so why is he stopping stones to better himself. It selfish on his part.

I hope we can get this deal done but i really cannot see it anymore. Shame really

Very harsh that DF got suspended. He can come across provocative but people initiated the argument with him and he just responds. The thing is he brings something to the table and gets his point across and backs up his reasons. He just has petty arguments when people do the same with him. Why he was singled out I do not know. I was reading through his posts and I don't think he did anything more wrong than the others he was arguing with.

Very harsh that DF got suspended. He can come across provocative but people initiated the argument with him and he just responds. The thing is he brings something to the table and gets his point across and backs up his reasons. He just has petty arguments when people do the same with him. Why he was singled out I do not know. I was reading through his posts and I don't think he did anything more wrong than the others he was arguing with.

Maybe he was singled out but I don't enjoy reading his constant fights with people. They're in almost every thread.

Who are these other people you refer to?

Lets not clog this thread up with irrelevant posts regarding why certain people are banned/suspended. As staff members we do not have to explain ourselves to anyone regarding the punishment to people. We try our best to keep the forum running smoothly on a daily basis, we also rely on everyone to act in a manner that makes the forum run well, we don't ask a lot.

If we have suspended/banned someone then there is good reason. All staff members discuss things at length before actions are taken to anyone, so if you feel you want to take things off topic, make irrelevant posts or just generally be a constant fucking nuisance then carry on, but you will be punished, and that's as simple as it gets.

Get back to John Stones please.

Lets not clog this thread up with irrelevant posts regarding why certain people are banned/suspended. As staff members we do not have to explain ourselves to anyone regarding the punishment to people. We try our best to keep the forum running smoothly on a daily basis, we also rely on everyone to act in a manner that makes the forum run well, we don't ask a lot.

If we have suspended/banned someone then there is good reason. All staff members discuss things at length before actions are taken to anyone, so if you feel you want to take things off topic, make irrelevant posts or just generally be a constant fucking nuisance then carry on, but you will be punished, and that's as simple as it gets.

Get back to John Stones please.

Just to add to that, if anyone has anything to say the PM option is there. You're more than welcome to PM myself or any other member of staff. Let's keep the discussion relevant in here (and everywhere else).

Thanks guys.

The man is overrated. That was not the only error. At least two of the goals were his fault, if not all three. The one that pisses me off is why is he always behind the goalie on flighted balls into the box, while the attackers are left wide open?

Overated? Stones is a awesome player and Aguero was in his pocket when Everton played againts City you should watch more football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You