John Stones

Sidzeret

Last time i blocked someone was after being racially abused by an indian kid living in america for being a westerner..i am from west london thats the only west i care about in a west v east way.anyway there would still be messages at the bottom of posts saying member has quoted you so they still can see your posts.not like on facebook where you can block all contact.

Some strange geezers about tho mate. Like me. I detest them that support that north London club. Not sure if it could be classified as racism or just pure hatred

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave him there and that's it...

Sign someone else...

Both him and everton are pricks.

(martinez too)

Everton will regret fucking chelsea about I'm sure in the near future when Everton will be wanting to sign one are players and we give them a taste of their own medicine ??

I'm tired of this John Stones transfer talk, it seems like he wont leave and I really dont mind that much. It's too much money for a young player anyways - we can get another CB for less money and spend the rest on a midfielder.

What makes me laugh is that both Pulis and Martinez at the start of the season knew exactly when the transfer window opened and closed. Now that two teams are after their players they have a pop at the football laws and governing bodies.

What makes me laugh is that both Pulis and Martinez at the start of the season knew exactly when the transfer window opened and closed. Now that two teams are after their players they have a pop at the football laws and governing bodies.

To be honest, I agree with Pulis, the transfer window should be closed at the start of the season

For once I hope this bastard IS trolling.

What for? They don't need him. They've four players like him already. Jones, Evans, Smalling, Paddy. etc. Unless they just have money to burn. Secondly, he's not that great. Too many errors. The game against Barnsley was another eye opener.He jumped over one ball resulting in a goal. He completely missed another header, with the defender behind him. He often ball chases, leaving a gap behind him. His positioning is off. Too far to the right of Jagli. Errant passes here and there. Lost possessions, trying to dribble while the attacker was bearing down on him, as held on to the ball too long. The man is another Torres as is. Unless he really sits back and gets tutored by JT for the year.

what was he thinking ?

The man is overrated. That was not the only error. At least two of the goals were his fault, if not all three. The one that pisses me off is why is he always behind the goalie on flighted balls into the box, while the attackers are left wide open?

People keep saying "move on an get someone else." I want to hear names from you people. Who are we going to get that as good as Stones or has the potential of Stones? Zero chance we can get Varane, zero chance we can get Laporte this late in the window, and don't give me Hummels either because he ain't leaving Dortmund.

We don't get Stones and we risk disaster if our CB's don't suddenly improve DRASTICALLY. They'll continue to get ripped apart by pace and the ball will continue to go over their heads by a simple lob while they laughably get caught too high up the pitch. Cahill will continue to embarrassed in 1v1 scenarios and JT, love him as we all do, will continue to get ruthlessly exposed when a striker with pace and great movement targets him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You