John Stones

Sidzeret

He needs to do what Sterling did. Use his agent to cause chaos at Everton.

Again, Everton still wouldn't have to budge. Stones doesn't have the option that Sterling had if it came to it where he could just sit and wait out his contract. He has another 4 years.

All he can do now is beg, beg, beg.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Everton are acting, you'd think we want to skin the boy alive and then parade his skinned body at the Bridge......i can't see any logic in keeping an unhappy player, i do think Stones is being really mature and professional in these circumstances, however, maybe he will have to show the Sterling in him for this transfer to go through.
Also, i didn't read the whole thread in the last few hours, but just to give my opinion, another CB is a must this season. JT is 35 and GC is 30, Ivanovic is 32 and their performances have been shaky. Zouma and Stones could find themselves in the first XI sooner than they think.

He needs to do what Sterling did. Use his agent to cause chaos at Everton.

In the future he is going to do the same thing at Chelsea when he wants out, eh?

Stones has to behave, he wants the move, but he has to honor the contract, it's Evertons decision.

It like I was saying yesterday when the news broke forward that he handed in a transfer request. Everyone thought that was the move signed and sealed. It does not actually change much. Martinez would of known personally, when they rejected the bids that Stones would have probably wanted to leave. If he wanted to stay he would have come out and said it but he did not. Transfer request or not, they are going to play hardball. I just hope we don't lose our heads and pay £40m for him. I don't know why people thought it was going to be done and dusted. He has a contract till 2019 and the transfer request won't change much. Us paying over the odds will convince them into selling him.

He's been too nice and it'll most likely cost him his move here. If he really wanted out he should've refused to play and made his position untenable. By playing he has shown Everton that he's not that serious about leaving.

I really dont care.

Worst case, we play a Mikel-Matic midfield and play on the counter. With Pedro, Hazard, and Willian, well rape most teams who arent top level posession teams.

Jose has to make a choice, Ivanovic and Terry or Cesc, because these three cant be on the pitch together.

Maybe he just want to play something when he is waiting to move? I dont get. It was so loud about this transfer for 10 days? And now he want to stay in Everton? C'mon. Lets get him and our defence like Zouma0Stones look great and prospectively. And Azpi-Baba(and Stones can play on RB). Its all looks good.

Again, Everton still wouldn't have to budge. Stones doesn't have the option that Sterling had if it came to it where he could just sit and wait out his contract. He has another 4 years.

But the point is, Stones isn't exactly causing any fuss now. If he does what Sterling did, Everton would be forced to sell him because I doubt they would want an unhappy player disrupting the dressing room, regardless of that 4-year contract.

In the future he is going to do the same thing at Chelsea when he wants out, eh?

Stones has to behave, he wants the move, but he has to honor the contract, it's Evertons decision.

I'm not exactly saying he should be like Sterling 100% but certainly cause a bit more fuss than what he's doing right now.

But the point is, Stones isn't exactly causing any fuss now. If he does what Sterling did, Everton would be forced to sell him because I doubt they would want an unhappy player disrupting the dressing room, regardless of that 4-year contract.

Hope you're right and he kicks up a fuss.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You